All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

Mark O’T Reflex Silver MK5 GTI

<< < (2/14) > >>

Martk19871:
Sooo some photos, everyone likes photos! I have just ordered an Air Filter and Pollen filter to do at the same time as my oil change (didnt have time this weekend). Also considering doing the Cam Follower....does it really need it at 58k though?

How the front end looked before square plate and new front grille.

How it looked After the change, accompanied by a San Miguel it seems.

My most recent photo after headlight restoration and new OSRAM whiter fog lights, looking nice I think! Something that really peeved me was when the guy was restoring the headlights in my work carpark, he managed to pull a bit of paint off when removing the extra stick 3M tape he was using!!! Not happy. Makes me think i should of just done it myself. Headlights do look better though and he said not to pay as felt so guilty. I need to get it sorted as it's already annoying me.

Today I fully cleaned, waxed and dressed my Monzas that have been in storage, thinking of putting them on the car for the winter and taking off the CH, but I really want some BBS centre caps for them (if possible) as the VW have white worm.

Martk19871:

--- Quote from: percy on August 17, 2015, 06:57:55 pm ---Nice cars there buddy, cracking colour too :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Oh and thanks mate, the Bettle is all stored up for winter now  :smiley:

Flint:
Looking good with those bbs. Wish mine looked this good.

Martk19871:

--- Quote from: Flint on October 22, 2015, 07:26:06 pm ---Looking good with those bbs. Wish mine looked this good.

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate, taking the bbs CH off next weekend I think and putting the Monzas back on, think I will get the CH refurbed before next summer as a bit of curbing

Martk19871:
Update from last weekend. Changed the Air Filter and Cabin Filter, thank god I have some mole grips to get the metal clamp off the plastic hose on the engine cover, it put up a bit of a fight. I meant to do the oil and oil filter change but weather took a turn, next weekends plan. Filters were fairly skanky so glad I changed them.

Old Cabin filter and new BOSCH one:

Old Air Filter and new Crosland one:

Cleaned the exhaust tips which came up nicely

Fitted some new chrome tipped buttons, the old ones had worn down to white plastic.

Payday at the weekend, so I am after the Kenwood DNX520VTB head unit  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version