All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

Mark O’T Reflex Silver MK5 GTI

<< < (11/14) > >>

S800BRN:
Excellent choice of mods, here. Car looks spot on.

Martk19871:

--- Quote from: S800BRN on August 08, 2016, 10:53:49 pm ---Excellent choice of mods, here. Car looks spot on.

--- End quote ---

Thank you mate, yours looks very tidy as well, I do check in on it when you update the thread.

I reached a milestone today and hit the 70,000+ miles point.

It's my birthday at the weekend so I asked for some new tyres as a present. My family must think I'm well boring asking for tyres, but i'm still excited, time to get rid of the budgets on the back :jumpmove:

I opted for these which I ordered this evening...

Expect some better photos form now on as I also got a new phone in the form of a Samsung S6 maily because of the really good photo quality.

I sent a message to Revo on ebay making a slight complaint as the rear badge I ordered came a ding on as it was packaed poorly and it took over 10 days to arrive. Without asking they just sent out a replacement, but I'd already fitted the other one to my car.

If anyone wants the solid aliminium badge you're welcome to it if you cover the postage, they cost £15 from Revo. Only catch, you must put it on your car that has something Revo and upload a photo :happy2:

Martk19871:
Tyres picked up, they looked the part.

Sneaky nose shot waiting for tyres to be fitted and balanced

Martk19871:
The vredestein ultrac sessantas are fitted and what a noticeable difference they make. Much quieter, comfortable and stick to the road.
My previous tyre set up had a slight skipping when turning right which has now gone. Also, they look pretty awsome...

Martk19871:
Today was meant to be a day off work sorting things out for a holiday, but kind of turned into a car day (priorities).

Decided to change the cam follower ahead of the next service, it didnt look too bad considering i'm now on 70,400 miles, but I changed it anyway.

I ordered a heat resistant cold air intake and aluminium trumpet from RamAir as I wanted to direct more air to the Revo CAI hidden behind the headlight. I'd seen a few others on here do it and I quite like the look, I also hope it helps the CAI breath. I struggled to get the fog light back as it was a bit of a squeeze.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version