Make a donation

Author Topic: My edition 30  (Read 20753 times)

Offline Jay_ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 3
Re: My edition 30
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2015, 08:11:35 pm »
Just picked my car up from having the wheels refurbed. I'm really impressed with the outcome, just need the new wheel nut covers now and try and find some bbs centre caps

Will look better when the cars clean. If anyone's from telford/shropshire I recommend amazing alloys, top lads!
Also one photo of when I went to collect

sent from my galaxy s6

Offline V3trox

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2015, 09:24:01 pm »
Omg this is the best colour imo :drool: Very jelous

I do like the style you are going for with the space savers though. Could be the next best thing

Offline Jay_ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2015, 09:31:05 pm »
Omg this is the best colour imo :drool: Very jelous

I do like the style you are going for with the space savers though. Could be the next best thing
Cheers mate. The space savers are like a universal fitting wheel never seen anything like them before

sent from my galaxy s6

Offline JustSho

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2015, 11:18:10 pm »
It's coming along very nicely mate!
If you do manage to grab some BBS centre caps, could you let me know where you did get them from please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jay_ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2015, 09:49:17 am »
It's coming along very nicely mate!
If you do manage to grab some BBS centre caps, could you let me know where you did get them from please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes mate I will do. I know they don't make genuine bbs centre caps but should be able to get some overlays

sent from my galaxy s6

Offline Jay_ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2015, 02:21:16 pm »
Afternoon, well I've just finished cleaning the car and thought I'd post up some pictures. Really happy with the outcome today and the finish on the wheels

sent from my galaxy s6

Offline hlcst

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2015, 03:03:15 pm »
Looks stunning mate :happy2:

Offline Imwithstupid

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2015, 04:02:40 pm »
really great looking car, colour of the wheels goes great with colour of the car  :evilgrin:

where did you get you plates from?

Offline Jay_ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2015, 04:25:37 pm »
really great looking car, colour of the wheels goes great with colour of the car  :evilgrin:

where did you get you plates from?
Cheers mate. I got the plates from a trade stand at edition 38 pretty sure they where called europl8

sent from my galaxy s6

Offline Mitch H

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 25
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95928.60.html
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2015, 04:34:59 pm »
Looks lovely mate! Super clean. Have you looked at the glass dewiper piece? Or a flush fit plastic?
I Tryed the glass one but was abit messy trying to get it in and sealed so I've got a black plastic one now that sits flush with the window and it looks great :)

Offline Imwithstupid

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2015, 04:51:37 pm »
cheers Jay, i will have a check up on them  :smiley:

Offline Jay_ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2015, 05:10:00 pm »
Looks lovely mate! Super clean. Have you looked at the glass dewiper piece? Or a flush fit plastic?
I Tryed the glass one but was abit messy trying to get it in and sealed so I've got a black plastic one now that sits flush with the window and it looks great :)
I looked at the glass ones but there expensive for what they are. The one I got is plastic and screws on from the inside and has abit of silicone on it to seal. I might get a glass one as they are more of a flush fit. You got a link for the one you got?

sent from my galaxy s6

Offline Imwithstupid

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2015, 05:41:52 pm »
killallwipers.com are pretty good  :drinking:

Offline Mitch H

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 25
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95928.60.html
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2015, 07:06:09 pm »
I looked at the glass ones but there expensive for what they are. The one I got is plastic and screws on from the inside and has abit of silicone on it to seal. I might get a glass one as they are more of a flush fit. You got a link for the one you got?

sent from my galaxy s6
The glass one I got was crap wouldn't recommend it mate.
I thought glass would be great would match the window but tbh where the wiper hole is it's virtually black anyway so the glass looked out of place because you could see straight through it! Unless others are really dark tinted glass? I'm not sure.

I'll try find the link to the one I've fitted and I'm happy with. It's plastic but flush fit and you don't even notice it :)

Offline Jay_ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2015, 08:33:06 pm »

sent from my galaxy s6
The glass one I got was crap wouldn't recommend it mate.
I thought glass would be great would match the window but tbh where the wiper hole is it's virtually black anyway so the glass looked out of place because you could see straight through it! Unless others are really dark tinted glass? I'm not sure.

I'll try find the link to the one I've fitted and I'm happy with. It's plastic but flush fit and you don't even notice it :)
Yeah ok mate cheers. Most of the glass ones I've seen are normally black. Send me the link to one you have now if you find it

sent from my galaxy s6