Make a donation

Author Topic: Afternoon y'all  (Read 5821 times)

Offline Frodo-anni

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 45
    • Email
Re: Afternoon y'all
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 08:43:57 pm »
Cheers all, looking at other ED30s on PH, Autotrader etc that seems a good price; there's a 3dr in the For Sale section here with almost double the mileage for £400 more....

I'll also be looking to p/x my Trophy as I can't be arsed with the hassle of a Private sale!

Rhod.

The 182 trophy maybe just what my mate is looking for, if you want to pm me some details i can pass it on. Get posting to get your count past 10, then pm me quick!
mk4 Anniversary pd No0341 - Sold
mk5 GTI Edition 30 DSG No0391

Offline paulk

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 10:15:32 pm »
just keep lookin till you find the right car with the right spec for the right price......welcome to the site

Offline DPG

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 04:32:58 pm »
Welcome mate  :happy2:

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 06:24:44 pm »
first mod has to be suspension mate, feel very soft after a trophy, to be honest anything does, the ed 30 is an awsome car though and this is a good forum for any help.  :happy2:
BMW 335d msport touring lci. Auto, estate and diesel! Oh no

Offline fly_half

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 06:32:06 pm »
Thanks for the welcome troops, keeping my eyes peeled on Autotrader and PH at the moment, hopefully something will come up!

I've no doubt the ED30 will feel a bit soft in the corners after the T  :wink:

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 5
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 06:50:32 pm »
feel better anywhere else :signLOL: the trophy is not an easy everyday car, would love one as a second car
BMW 335d msport touring lci. Auto, estate and diesel! Oh no

Offline thegolfguy

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • i wont like diesel ever again...:@
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 11:08:48 pm »
Cheers all, looking at other ED30s on PH, Autotrader etc that seems a good price; there's a 3dr in the For Sale section here with almost double the mileage for £400 more....

I'll also be looking to p/x my Trophy as I can't be arsed with the hassle of a Private sale!

Rhod.

hey man! :P i noticed it's £16,850 at the actual website for leeds vw but on autotrader its something like £17,995 which tbh u might be getting a very good price but if u dont mind a 3dr and it has to be white then this is also a nice one! check it out : ¬ ) :evilgrin:

http://finance.autoexposure.co.uk/drilldown.cfm?Account=AETA50484&VehicleID=AETV24212137&Image=http://imageserver.autoexposure.co.uk/autoedit/AETA50484/AETV24212137_1a.jpg

:drinking:

Cheers for that, I noticed that one on Autotrader but for some reason I wasn't sure if it is an ED30 or a standard GTI with BBS alloys - something just doesn't look right with it in the pictures (or maybe it's just me).

hey man u dont get me.... the very same car at vw leeds is more expensive n autotrader than the actuall website!!!
DO I KNOW U?

Offline MR02LOW

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 14
    • Ironkilla Gym Apparel
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,9122.0.html
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 09:05:40 am »
welcome to the forum mate  :wink:

Offline 108

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 03:05:07 pm »
Helloooo

Offline fly_half

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2010, 07:16:05 pm »

Rhod.

hey man! :P i noticed it's £16,850 at the actual website for leeds vw but on autotrader its something like £17,995 which tbh u might be getting a very good price but if u dont mind a 3dr and it has to be white then this is also a nice one! check it out : ¬ ) :evilgrin:

http://finance.autoexposure.co.uk/drilldown.cfm?Account=AETA50484&VehicleID=AETV24212137&Image=http://imageserver.autoexposure.co.uk/autoedit/AETA50484/AETV24212137_1a.jpg

:drinking:

Cheers for that, I noticed that one on Autotrader but for some reason I wasn't sure if it is an ED30 or a standard GTI with BBS alloys - something just doesn't look right with it in the pictures (or maybe it's just me).

hey man u dont get me.... the very same car at vw leeds is more expensive n autotrader than the actuall website!!!

Hi mate, yes I noticed the difference in price between the dealer website and Autotrader - my comment was aimed at the link you put up to a standard Golf GTI with BBS alloys!

Its immaterial now anyway as the ED30 at Leeds VW  has been sold...

Just a quick question I'd like to ask regarding the mileages of the cars and any expensive services that need to be done. There's a few kicking about on autotrader with approx 40-50k miles - is there anything that needs to be done?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 07:30:57 pm by fly_half »

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2010, 03:24:59 pm »
Welcome along matey  :pomppomp: :happy2:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2010, 04:16:53 pm »
welcomes  :drinking:

Offline thegolfguy

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • i wont like diesel ever again...:@
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2010, 11:49:00 pm »

Just a quick question I'd like to ask regarding the mileages of the cars and any expensive services that need to be done. There's a few kicking about on autotrader with approx 40-50k miles - is there anything that needs to be done?
[/quote]

as long u get a carwith the timing belt service done and is sparkling clean and looks genuin then it shud be no probs!
DO I KNOW U?