Make a donation

Author Topic: Golf GTI Edition 30 ..Stage 2+ journey has began  (Read 25496 times)

Offline Deako

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
Re: Golf GTI Edition 30 ..Stage 2+ journey has began
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2015, 10:05:40 am »
Just dontnunderstand how they can properly strip and prepare the paint without taking tyres off and dipping/blasting the wheels. If you have to change tyres I wouldn't expect the finish to last. Hope it does though.

Offline BigA91

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2015, 02:09:25 pm »

Can't wait  :driver:

Offline Pesky jones

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2015, 03:39:00 pm »
EEK jealous. im there next month :D

Offline samiul11

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2015, 09:25:57 pm »
What did you make?

Offline BigA91

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2015, 09:34:55 pm »
It was I think 369 because my backbox actual box is smaller than the OEM one, however I am more than happy with that figure. The map itself is very similar to the OEM map but slightly more mental lol. I had the dsg mapped at the same time too and I have to say, the car with the dsg box now is the perfect combination of power and super quick gear changes. It really is 'night and day difference' as quoted by Nik himself. As its rained today and roads are still wet, I'm going to wait until it's dry and give it all I've got  :signLOL: on a private road of course :innocent:. Il show you sometime if you're free what I mean lol. I couldn't be any happier  :happy2:.

Offline samiul11

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2015, 09:58:40 pm »
It was I think 369 because my backbox actual box is smaller than the OEM one, however I am more than happy with that figure. The map itself is very similar to the OEM map but slightly more mental lol. I had the dsg mapped at the same time too and I have to say, the car with the dsg box now is the perfect combination of power and super quick gear changes. It really is 'night and day difference' as quoted by Nik himself. As its rained today and roads are still wet, I'm going to wait until it's dry and give it all I've got  :signLOL: on a private road of course :innocent:. Il show you sometime if you're free what I mean lol. I couldn't be any happier  :happy2:.

I'd be so happy with 369 bhp...im on apr stage 1 map and think thats quite quick so i cant imagine how yours must feel   :driver:

I might have to get K03 hybrid to keep up with you  :signLOL: and did you get hard cut limiter mapped in?

Offline BigA91

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2015, 10:12:44 pm »

I'd be so happy with 369 bhp...im on apr stage 1 map and think thats quite quick so i cant imagine how yours must feel   :driver:

I might have to get K03 hybrid to keep up with you  :signLOL: and did you get hard cut limiter mapped in?

Apr/revo maps are usually aggressive but die out early, where as r tech maps are linear/progressive which makes power all the way to the redline. I did want ignition cut limiter but as mine is dsg, it won't allow it.

Offline samiul11

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2015, 10:53:41 pm »
Im manual so cant wait to get my ignition cut

Offline AJG09

• Always Involved
  • Thank You