All Things MK6 R and GTI > MK6 Members Rides

golf mk6 gti to R swap!!

<< < (4/8) > >>

menios80:

--- Quote from: toosmiles on September 27, 2015, 04:38:53 pm ---also,is the a3 crush bar a straight swap over to the mk6 golf r?

--- End quote ---
It's only requqired one small hole

You see the marked spot just a hole,the nut is there.just dril and put the screw.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G920F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

toosmiles:

--- Quote from: menios80 on September 27, 2015, 04:55:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: toosmiles on September 27, 2015, 04:38:53 pm ---also,is the a3 crush bar a straight swap over to the mk6 golf r?

--- End quote ---

You see the marked spot just a hole,the nut is there.just dril and put the screw.

--- End quote ---
great appreciate it m8,any particular year a3 bar id need? preferbably say 2007 onwards

menios80:

--- Quote from: toosmiles on September 27, 2015, 05:00:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: menios80 on September 27, 2015, 04:55:47 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
great appreciate it m8,any particular year a3 bar id need? preferbably say 2007 onwards

--- End quote ---
I think they are the same.the platform A3 and golf 5 6 are the same.if you see there are 4nut in there under the square spot that crush bar is bolt so you can have any possible combination to screw it.this bar is too light

Wolf Burger:
Menios, that is awesome.

Did this come to you in a dream?

:congrats: :congrats:

menios80:

--- Quote from: Wolf Burger on September 27, 2015, 05:50:45 pm ---Menios, that is awesome.

Did this come to you in a dream?

:congrats: :congrats:

--- End quote ---
I read a lot..i search a lot..i dream a lot.. i work a lot..the fact is that i find a very good bargain in basic parts(gearbox,rear diff and frame) and so i made my dream reality!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version