All Things MK6 R and GTI > MK6 Members Rides

golf mk6 gti to R swap!!

<< < (2/8) > >>

menios80:

--- Quote from: th3_f15t on September 26, 2015, 09:09:10 pm ---I'm also planning a GTX3071R turbo but I've read a lot of good things about the TTE420 turbo as well. I'm currently deciding what I want to do in terms of long term plans.

--- End quote ---
Tte420 is a modified k04.what ever you do  it will be a k04 a midturbo,the stock turbo manifold can handle too much power.I have seen and ttrs turbo's modified to fit 2.0tfsi they stiil have temperature problems an short time of life.i will make a turbo up set up for gtx3071 i will keep you inform.
Check this s3 8p from Greece with gtx3071 plus meth at 2.3bar of boost!!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G920F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

th3_f15t:
Yeah... That is savage! Thing for me is I spend a lot of my time driving in the mid-range so a turbo with good mid range torque probably suits my needs well enough. But I think with the right modifications a GTX3071R should be just as lively, but will be interesting for your feedback once you go down that route.

menios80:
Yes of caurse i will leave a feedback for all,the built and the results and dyno!i bought a gtx3071 with new garrett vband housing 0.61AR for lower spooling.I will install it with the best tubular manifold in the market in my opinion which is made in Greece.

menios80:
Check out my turbo and turbo mani.

Andy:
That manifold is a work of art

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version