Make a donation

Author Topic: A few advisorys?  (Read 880 times)

Offline bluebert92

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 26
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,100025.msg982250.html#msg982250
A few advisorys?
« on: September 22, 2015, 06:06:04 am »
Hello! I've just had my tracking and wheel alignment done on my car (poorly I may add) and as an advisory they have added that my Off side rear droplink is knocking?
I have literally no idea what that is could anyone shed some light on this for me?

They have also advised my rear suspension gets changed based on a visual, that's not so concerning as I plan to get some lows at some stage but this osr droplink is getting me? Could it be the anti rolls?

Offline Jay_ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 3
Re: A few advisorys?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 10:52:22 am »
Hello! I've just had my tracking and wheel alignment done on my car (poorly I may add) and as an advisory they have added that my Off side rear droplink is knocking?
I have literally no idea what that is could anyone shed some light on this for me?

They have also advised my rear suspension gets changed based on a visual, that's not so concerning as I plan to get some lows at some stage but this osr droplink is getting me? Could it be the anti rolls?
It's the link between your anti roll bar and suspension components, there not expensive to replace

sent from my galaxy s6

Offline V3trox

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 12:14:38 pm »
Also droplinks (anti-rollbar linkage) are super easy to change. Litterally car in the air, 2 bolts and your done :D.

If you are going lows then just get them changed then.

Offline bluebert92

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 26
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,100025.msg982250.html#msg982250
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 06:32:54 pm »
I saw a member selling the s3 rear anti roll bars- essentially that would fix my issue?