Make a donation

Author Topic: Black Tinted mk5 Diesel Taunton, Being a random C**K!  (Read 2178 times)

Offline JamieBiz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 1
  • Hiss, Pop, Gone...
Black Tinted mk5 Diesel Taunton, Being a random C**K!
« on: October 12, 2015, 08:35:02 am »
So Saturday evening i popped to my mothers in taunton and on the way back, coming up to creech traffic lights i came up behind the mentioned black mk5 golf TDi. it was limo tinted all round and lights tinted too, lowered and had (i think) BBS wheels...

When i came up behind him at the lights the he switched lanes but 3/4 of the way across he decided to swerve back in front of me and nearly wiped my front bumper out.

I didn't do anything except swear to my partner a little bit about him and what he did next just wound me up!
The lights went green and he pulled away fast enough to get past the car in the left lane but when got got there he proceeded to change lanes for about 50 meter's so i couldn't get past. it probably only took 15/20 seconds but it just seemed to be the most annoying thing ever.

needless to say when i got up next to him, right up at mcdonalds roundabout he got a massive middle finger and i left him in a cloud of P Zero smoke  :P  much to my GF's annoyance... Of course, Sorry love.

Offline th3_f15t

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 183
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,101525.0.html
Re: Black Tinted mk5 Diesel Taunton, Being a random C**K!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 08:30:06 pm »
Sorry, but this did make me :signLOL:... Did you get "the look" from the GF after?

Moving over to Flickr, sorry for the broken picture links!

Offline JamieBiz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 1
  • Hiss, Pop, Gone...
Re: Black Tinted mk5 Diesel Taunton, Being a random C**K!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 01:14:28 pm »
haha yeah mate, she was not impressed! i dont drive like a twat very often and certainly not when shes in the car... so it scared her a bit to see what the Gti can do  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: