Make a donation

Author Topic: Edition 30 powered by RBS  (Read 78117 times)

Offline Shoduchi

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 429
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95592.msg952042.html
Re: Edition 30 powered by RBS
« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2023, 03:27:26 pm »
Good to see new upgrades fitted! Your new wheels are even more beautiful.  :happy2:

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 46
    • Email
« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2023, 11:37:34 pm »
@Shoduchi 💋👍🏻 Thanks bro🤗 still having fun with the Edition 30❤️❤️
How’z yours doing?? Still enjoying yours??👍🏻👍🏻

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #242 on: October 28, 2023, 12:04:24 am »
Last couple of months were very busy…
Mini was sold and bought myself an UP!…GTI😍❤️ Love the little nugget ❤️ Was preparing all stuff for the renewall of my mums appartement in Croatia…
My Edi also finally went on the rollers  :pomppomp::pomppomp: put a healthy 367 isch horses according to the Dyno😍
I REALY feel the difference now!!! I didn’t have time to test it well because I had to drive to Croatia the next day!!😅 I actually was a bit scared, the first kms slowly driving 120 isch km/h was on the Belgian highway…,till I came on the Autobahn…🫣😵‍💫🥶 the needle flew towards 270+ km/h and above 😅 I got sweaty hands!!! Like a beginner😅
LOOOOOVE IT NOW!!❤️ Having tested for 1600km+ and still my hart beats a bit faster behind the wheel 😅❤️
Next up are suspension & brakes!! The last one is REALLY necessary!😁
Edi is now waiting for his Croatian membership… if everything goes smoothly, by end of November everything Should be ok🤞🏻
Now for some evening driving shots…

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #243 on: October 28, 2023, 12:06:17 am »

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #244 on: October 28, 2023, 12:09:37 am »
Oh forgot the new little nugget😍

Offline Shoduchi

• Thank You
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95592.msg952042.html
« Reply #245 on: October 29, 2023, 01:30:51 am »
@Shoduchi 💋👍🏻 Thanks bro🤗 still having fun with the Edition 30❤️❤️
How’z yours doing?? Still enjoying yours??👍🏻👍🏻
Good to know! :drinking:
Mine is doing well.  :happy2: I've finally had some little issues fixed, a big maintenance and a few upgrades done. I've also done two track days this year. :grin:  I hadn't driven on track since 2019...

Offline Shoduchi

• Thank You
« Reply #246 on: October 29, 2023, 01:32:10 am »
Last couple of months were very busy…
Mini was sold and bought myself an UP!…GTI😍❤️ Love the little nugget ❤️ Was preparing all stuff for the renewall of my mums appartement in Croatia…
My Edi also finally went on the rollers  :pomppomp::pomppomp: put a healthy 367 isch horses according to the Dyno😍
I REALY feel the difference now!!! I didn’t have time to test it well because I had to drive to Croatia the next day!!😅 I actually was a bit scared, the first kms slowly driving 120 isch km/h was on the Belgian highway…,till I came on the Autobahn…🫣😵‍💫🥶 the needle flew towards 270+ km/h and above 😅 I got sweaty hands!!! Like a beginner😅
LOOOOOVE IT NOW!!❤️ Having tested for 1600km+ and still my hart beats a bit faster behind the wheel 😅❤️
Next up are suspension & brakes!! The last one is REALLY necessary!😁
Edi is now waiting for his Croatian membership… if everything goes smoothly, by end of November everything Should be ok🤞🏻
Now for some evening driving shots…
Now it's moving like it should with all the upgrades you've done!  :congrats: :driver:

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #247 on: January 07, 2024, 01:36:15 pm »
A Happy New Year to all of you❤️👊🏻 Let 2024 be an even more better & exiting Year🎊🎉🍾🍾

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #248 on: January 07, 2024, 01:49:01 pm »
A lot of things are still to change on the Edition 30 😁
But now from last October hibernating on the Island till April… then it’s comming back to Belgium with me as a “Croat”👊🏻😁 & numberplates are waiting….
Then it’s finally going to be lowered, all chassis mods will be done & brakes with new wheels 👍🏻❤️
For now just a little drive on sunny roads 😍 and a nice night drive…

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #249 on: September 13, 2024, 12:22:55 pm »
Time get this one also back out of the dust😅
It was a rollarcoaster this Year! The tune which was done lasted about 1200km…. :doh: then it had a mind of it’s own 😞
So back to Belgium with me… that was a looooong and hell trip😒
Last Monday took it back to my mate who’s done the Tune and exlaned him (way back in April) what happend. Some hoses and clamps sufferd from the ecu’s brain which has gone banana’s :rolleye: but mechanicaly the engine & DSG were ok!
So plugged the laptop back to it and …. All of the data which was logged on to it was totally off!!!😱 (I left the Edition 30 with him) and went off to a roadtrip trough the Netherlands….
Going to get it back next Monday…

Then (finally) going to get the suspension and brakes done…
I’ll put the progress on here😉

Now have you guys experienced such a thing where the ECU has lost his memory after a Tune done??