Make a donation

Author Topic: Part number required for boot trim.  (Read 5996 times)

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
Re: Part number required for boot trim.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2016, 01:52:38 pm »
I believe the part number you are looking for is 1J6971848B
TAPPY do you work for vw parts department as you seem to find every little part  :happy2: :grin:

No mate I I'm a MET technician in a body shop so I strip and fit damaged cars. At work we use partslink24 and have a full paid subscription so the parts man let me have the password so things like clips and stuff that's the same on all mk5 gtis etc I put my chassis number in to find the relevant part number easy peasy  :P
My old work place work colleagues used to have boxes full of spare clips of all sorts  :signLOL: I thought you were in the trade as you know where to locate even the tiniest of clip  :congrats:

Offline TAPPY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 56
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,103290.0.html
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2016, 07:06:30 pm »
TAPPY do you work for vw parts department as you seem to find every little part  :happy2: :grin:

No mate I I'm a MET technician in a body shop so I strip and fit damaged cars. At work we use partslink24 and have a full paid subscription so the parts man let me have the password so things like clips and stuff that's the same on all mk5 gtis etc I put my chassis number in to find the relevant part number easy peasy  :P
My old work place work colleagues used to have boxes full of spare clips of all sorts  :signLOL: I thought you were in the trade as you know where to locate even the tiniest of clip  :congrats:

Yeah I have loads of spares for all different types of cars. The good thing is if worked on my fair share of mk5's so you get to know different locations for things  :jumpmove:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2016, 12:08:05 am »

Yeah I have loads of spares for all different types of cars. The good thing is if worked on my fair share of mk5's so you get to know different locations for things  :jumpmove:
I'll be calling on you for any help then  :signLOL:  :happy2:
Yeah the body shop fitters where I used to work were nice guys and always helped in anyway they could especially when I needed a clip or few  :signLOL:

Offline TAPPY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 56
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,103290.0.html
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2016, 09:20:24 am »

Yeah the body shop fitters where I used to work were nice guys and always helped in anyway they could especially when I needed a clip or few  :signLOL:

Yeah deffo mate.
It's always handy to keep spares just incase mate  :signLOL:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2016, 01:18:22 pm »

Yeah deffo mate.
It's always handy to keep spares just incase mate  :signLOL:
:drinking: