Make a donation

Author Topic: R32 Exhaust  (Read 29369 times)

Offline liver

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 15
Re: R32 Exhaust
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2010, 04:06:18 pm »
after quick search

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-R32-GTI-REAR-BUMPER-GENUINE_W0QQitemZ160390874909QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item25580a871d

only one i can fine needs repair and paint but ceap and clearly everything u need bar lower valance

Offline matsu

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 78
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2010, 04:12:35 pm »
thanks buddy
seen that one- i only really need the lower bit but i might make an offer on it.
bloody epic fail on my behalf and i thought i was doing well.
this might mean i kkep my own side skirts and just get them coded rather than buy diff ones to match my planned new front
matsu
keep on doing what ya doing you,ll keep on getting what ya getting.

learn from the mistakes of others-"you dont live long enough to make them all yourself"

Offline liver

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2010, 04:15:20 pm »
can you not use the one you've got at all?maybe a body shop would be able to help with the parts missing if they can make anything to help fitting

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2010, 04:23:25 pm »
thanks buddy
seen that one- i only really need the lower bit but i might make an offer on it.
bloody epic fail on my behalf and i thought i was doing well.
this might mean i kkep my own side skirts and just get them coded rather than buy diff ones to match my planned new front
matsu

Min he would accept was £140 delivered when I asked! I kindly told him ill leave it!  :laugh:

Offline matsu

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2010, 04:39:18 pm »
ill look around and we still got 20days to go lol :evilgrin:
matsu

ggggrrrrr bloody dealers wont get me a price unless i give them an r32 registration number to locate a part to put a price to it ggggggrrr!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 04:45:53 pm by matsu »

learn from the mistakes of others-"you dont live long enough to make them all yourself"

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2010, 04:52:37 pm »
ill look around and we still got 20days to go lol :evilgrin:
matsu

ggggrrrrr bloody dealers wont get me a price unless i give them an r32 registration number to locate a part to put a price to it ggggggrrr!!!!!

Look on auto trader and find a random one!  :smiley:
I know it is around the £250 mark for the lower bits. Im not sure if that includes reflectors, valance aswell though!  :happy2:

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2010, 05:52:32 pm »
Powerflow said around £250 mark for back box and tips.
Milltek said they dont do custom.
Blueflame are phoning me back monday!
Im waiting for a reply from Exhaust UK! :happy2:

Offline matsu

• Thank You
    • Email

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2010, 10:30:51 pm »
This may help you Matsu:
Foam Absorber 1K6-807-251-A
Lower Spoiler 1K6-807-433-E-GRU (primered)
Tail pipe surround 1K6-807-568-9B9
Tow Hook Cover 1K6-807-441-E-9B9
LH Support 1K6-807-739
RH Support 1K6-807-740
LH Reflector 1K6-945-105-A
RH Reflector 1K6-945-106-A

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2010, 12:14:39 pm »
OK, this thred has TOTALLY confussled me.  :stupid:

I dont have the foam, i also removed the rear crash bar whist it was off to save weight. (just a hint  :wink:)

Matsu, with regards to your fittings, do you mean the upper part or the exhaust trim has no fixings??

if its the exhaust trim (spoiler) then any decent body shop would easily be able to bond it on for a tenner, (or send it me and il do it free)

If its the upper bit that has no fixings so you cant actually attatch it to your car then still, im sure a body shop could easily attatch it.

I got mine off ebay, cant remember how much it was but it was damaged so i fixed it and put it on, takes about 15 mins to take the rear bumper off and put the R on i think its about 2 screws on the inner rear arches and it pulls right off.

HTH

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2010, 12:18:56 pm »
OK, this thred has TOTALLY confussled me.  :stupid:

I dont have the foam, i also removed the rear crash bar whist it was off to save weight. (just a hint  :wink:)

Matsu, with regards to your fittings, do you mean the upper part or the exhaust trim has no fixings??

if its the exhaust trim (spoiler) then any decent body shop would easily be able to bond it on for a tenner, (or send it me and il do it free)

If its the upper bit that has no fixings so you cant actually attatch it to your car then still, im sure a body shop could easily attatch it.

I got mine off ebay, cant remember how much it was but it was damaged so i fixed it and put it on, takes about 15 mins to take the rear bumper off and put the R on i think its about 2 screws on the inner rear arches and it pulls right off.

HTH

What about if some one crashes into the back of you without a crash bar?  Does it affect anything?

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2010, 12:24:22 pm »

[/quote]

What about if some one crashes into the back of you without a crash bar?  Does it affect anything?

[/quote]

:grin: :grin: made me laugh,

from what i understand its for protecting people in the back incase of an accident,  but i have no rear seats

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2010, 12:32:34 pm »

What about if some one crashes into the back of you without a crash bar?  Does it affect anything?

[/quote]

:grin: :grin: made me laugh,

from what i understand its for protecting people in the back incase of an accident,  but i have no rear seats
[/quote]

I meant without the bar as opposed to with it haha  :laugh:

Ohh stuff the back passengers I ride in the drivers seat!!  :grin: :grin:

I think I will leave mine in place then!  :happy2:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 01:27:56 pm by ollie288 »

Offline matsu

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2010, 01:10:19 pm »
joe-yeah mate that helps a lot lol,even in your own straighttalking bangitontheheadwivhammer approach  :jumping:
 i need to find a bumper and spoiler and i,ll get bodyshop to"chop" my foam to blend underneath.
come monday morning i,ll be on the phone odering sh*t left right and centre....... :fighting:

reckon my stock skirts will look heavy enough just colour coded or do i need some reiger ones in my life??????? :evilgrin:
matsu

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2010, 01:58:16 pm »
joe-yeah mate that helps a lot lol,even in your own straighttalking bangitontheheadwivhammer approach  :jumping:
 i need to find a bumper and spoiler and i,ll get bodyshop to"chop" my foam to blend underneath.
come monday morning i,ll be on the phone odering sh*t left right and centre....... :fighting:

reckon my stock skirts will look heavy enough just colour coded or do i need some reiger ones in my life??????? :evilgrin:
matsu
[/quot

matsu

I seriously doubt youl need a new bumper mate, id take it to a body shop just to see what they can do before you blow 140 on a new bumper.

The reiger skirts are awesome, BUT they make the car look very deep from the side and if your splitter isnt as low then looks a little odd (again imo)

:happy2: