Make a donation

Author Topic: VW Leicester Parkway  (Read 2635 times)

Gtijay

VW Leicester Parkway
« on: April 12, 2016, 07:07:33 pm »
My 2005 GTi DSG went in for a DSG oil and filter change. I booked online so recieved a 5% discount :happy2: also courtesy car was available for £12 although it was a VW Up!  :stupid: Upon booking they contacted me informing me that the coil packs would be replaced as a recall free off charge :smiley:happy days. Upon arrival I was also offered a free carwash and hoover and a free 41 point check which they then sent me a 3 minute video of (mainly telling me tyres needed changing but they are my spare set as Monzas at sprayshop) All for £180 (including courtesy car) Not too bad! Thanks Parkway

Offline white91

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
Re: VW Leicester Parkway
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 08:44:44 pm »
Leicester Parkway are brilliant sorted my rust problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline shoaybmakda

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 11:45:18 pm »
i have a service plan with them so i get a free courtesy car anytime mine goes in (had a up once and a polo a few times)

they also did my rust issues and give it a clean (although not a good one but better than nothing!)

i find i do need to chase them up when my cars in to find out if its ready to collect which after i do, they tell me it is which is annoying but they do have decent deals on which always helps!  :happy2:

Offline Gtiene

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 04:14:56 pm »
I've got a 58 gti just had the throttle valve control changed for £503 they liaised with the warranty company that I have my warranty with and all sorted as above I did have to chase them to that's where they drop

However I have just booked my cam belt and water pump change for £360 after some negotiations and also took out a service plan for 3 years so there's good and there's bad but that's with everything I guess

Offline Fletch..gti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 05:00:44 pm »
I use the Derby vw parkway , I know it's Derby not Leicester but they are run the same and never ever had one problem in 8 years

Offline prp74

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 126
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 08:13:53 pm »
Anyone recommend a good VW dealership near the Harrow area? Thanks
mk5 Graphite Blue GTI - Leathers, Xenons, MFD2, PDC, Boot Pop - SOLD
mk7 Pure White GTI - Performance Pack, Xenons, DSG, Leathers, Pro Nav, Dynaudio, Self Park, Keyless, 18" OZ Ultraleggera

Offline beetie

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 07:43:28 am »

I've got a 58 gti just had the throttle valve control changed for £503 they liaised with the warranty company that I have my warranty with and all sorted as above I did have to chase them to that's where they drop

However I have just booked my cam belt and water pump change for £360 after some negotiations and also took out a service plan for 3 years so there's good and there's bad but that's with everything I guess

I need mine doing did it take much negotiating?

Offline Gtiene

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 09:03:58 am »
Not much, few emails exchanged, helps if you have a cheaper quote from elsewhere through.