Make a donation

Author Topic: New member, loved the mk5 gti since it was released picking mine up on Friday ;)  (Read 1188 times)

daggaz

Hi guys as the title says AV loved these beauty's for years been on a lease scheme from work for past 4 year and to be fair it's good top spec qasqai all the gizmos for 250 all in a month but they keep getting damaged and I can't keep up with the bills so AV opted for ahold gti 07 plate bright red black alloys 41k in the clock cam belt done at 38k full MOT on purchase 6 months platinum RAC warranty and 12 months road side paid 7990 for it like its immaculate bar two lil dents on the black door trim near window!
Do you guys think AV paid over the odds ? It's been mapped by r-tec to 252 apparently well that's what the dyno results say.
Panel beater by trade but make cars on a production line now so not a total newbie to working with cars but looking for meats to making this one me baby ;)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 06:11:47 pm by daggaz »

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 12
  • My Ride: Golf GT TDI 57reg
Hi mate, Welcome to the forum and hope all goes well on Friday,,, Bet you can't wait

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
That's an excellent price
Has it got extras?.

Leather seats?
Sat Nav?
Xenon Lights?
Cruise control?

The sound of black wheels says refurbed but okay I guess.

I paid £6850 2015 january for a 67k miles 55 reg black 5 door dsg No history of cam belt basturwards lied to me but has full leather NO say nav though :-(
Has a receipt to say full service and dsg oil and filter dome.
Dent on boot still needs sorting  :signLOL:

18inch monza alloys xenons fitted myself. cruise control fitted myself.