All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Warranty Issues

<< < (4/5) > >>

Greeners:
Make sure you stay with the car, don't take your eyes off it!  :nerd:

markymark:
That could be a problem but it will be gone over with a fine tooth comb when it gets picked up! They know how immaculate the car is so there will be no disputing any damages!

Greeners:

--- Quote from: markymark on October 31, 2008, 08:53:37 pm ---That could be a problem but it will be gone over with a fine tooth comb when it gets picked up! They know how immaculate the car is so there will be no disputing any damages!

--- End quote ---

As I've already said earlier today, I think Listers are one of the good ones  :innocent:

markymark:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on October 31, 2008, 08:58:57 pm ---As I've already said earlier today, I think Listers are one of the good ones  :innocent:

--- End quote ---

I have to agree Nath, ive never had a problem with them. It also helps having people you know in high places there too! :party:

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: SteveP on October 31, 2008, 08:05:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on October 31, 2008, 07:59:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: markymark on October 31, 2008, 07:54:48 pm ---I have Xenons, fortunately it was only with them for 45 minutes!

--- End quote ---

So do they go through the self test/calibration routine?

Park facing a wall, or at a filling station, engine off, turn headlamps on, turn ignition on, then start engine - the beams should go down, then back up again.

--- End quote ---

The infamous xenon dance, It's sad but it's one of my favourite things about the Mk5 with Xenon's  :ashamed:  :jumping:

--- End quote ---

You'd love my Audi even more then.  Not only do they go up and down, but they also go side to side!  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version