Make a donation

Author Topic: Heathrow set down/drop off 'in and out'?  (Read 1339 times)

Offline rdfcpete

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 52
    • Email
Heathrow set down/drop off 'in and out'?
« on: May 23, 2016, 11:12:04 pm »
Need to drop off/set down my mate at Heathrow Terminal 3 on Friday night, never done it tbh.

How much hassle is it, is it clearly labelled and do you have to pay just to throw someone out with their cases?
I've been dropped off myself at stansted before but it was a doddle and obviously much smaller.

Appreciate any pointers  :happy2:

Thanks.
Pete

RNS-E LED 2012 | Aux-In | AP Coilovers |  Hawk HPS Pads | Revo Stage 1+
Previous: OEM+ 2006 MK5 Golf GTI 2.0T FSI Steel Grey 3 Door

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=nb0t6fa2s1sc81hvf78fqercq0&/topic,19740.0.html
Re: Heathrow set down/drop off 'in and out'?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 11:37:07 pm »
Not done 3 before. But its as easy as following signs to Terminal 3... then getting in the right lane for "passenger drop off" Shouldnt be a charge.

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 11:45:42 pm »
Never would have thought I'd be answering this question  :signLOL:

I just got back from holiday in April and my nephew dropped me off at the drop off pick up point and there's no charge but on collection you'll have to park up.  :happy2:

dansmith180

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 12:43:20 am »
No charge and is an actual piece of piss to do, they've recently done the signs and road markings so just look around and its a doddle mate.

Also you should pay for parking when picking up but as long as you stay with the car and have contact with the people you're picking up its fine to just go to the drop off point again, might have to do a quick circuit or two so you aren't sitting there for ages but its fine, actually I like doing circuits because there's a nice tunnel you get to blast through and last time I did it I was in the RS4  :driver: :evilgrin: