Make a donation

Author Topic: 2.0 tfsi engine sound  (Read 4901 times)

Offline Craig Stanley

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 16
    • Email
Re: 2.0 tfsi engine sound
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 07:02:23 pm »
Just test drove a 2010 plate Cupra Ttsi as was thinking of defecting and what a shock. Apart from the gizmos like cruise sat nav xenons etc etc and 240bhp standard my 11 year old Golf drives and feels so much better. Feels more connected more sturdy and a lot more refined on the inside. Although I've had to pay out alot on it I have found my love back for it. Cheers Seat.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Offline pablo_the_dogg

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2016, 09:30:55 pm »
I get your pain r5gtt. I've done a load of money on mine since buying it in April. Gonna keep it for now and maybe get rid next year after I've justified all the money spent. Probably go back to a Jap Import scooby. Had a ten year old 1 for years and never had any issues with rust or mechanical. Servicing was cheap aswell.

Thanks mate @Craig Stanley seriously mate the gti is nice and punchy but too many horror stories and no wonder people are selling up and moving on  :signLOL: May even get an Audi 3.2 S-Line as I was working on a crash damaged one today and my gosh it was lovely inside black leather Bose sound and I just fell in love with the sound on that exhaust.  :jumping:
Nearly went for a scooby or evo but but scooby was too loud and misses didn't like that. The evo insurance company gave a ridiculous quote so I went for the GTi l after not finding the Golf R32 as people messing me around when offering £8k. After buying the gold o thought let me try another insurance company with the evo 8 and what my fu***** luck they wanted £400 fully comp and I was  :slap: myself for weeks  :sad1: would of been sat in a 300+ bhp evo right now.

Any way shouldn't be taking over someone else's thread sorry Dorin.

Just as many problems with chain driven 3.2 v6 engines lol

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2016, 12:23:13 am »
I get your pain r5gtt. I've done a load of money on mine since buying it in April. Gonna keep it for now and maybe get rid next year after I've justified all the money spent. Probably go back to a Jap Import scooby. Had a ten year old 1 for years and never had any issues with rust or mechanical. Servicing was cheap aswell.

Thanks mate @Craig Stanley seriously mate the gti is nice and punchy but too many horror stories and no wonder people are selling up and moving on  :signLOL: May even get an Audi 3.2 S-Line as I was working on a crash damaged one today and my gosh it was lovely inside black leather Bose sound and I just fell in love with the sound on that exhaust.  :jumping:
Nearly went for a scooby or evo but but scooby was too loud and misses didn't like that. The evo insurance company gave a ridiculous quote so I went for the GTi l after not finding the Golf R32 as people messing me around when offering £8k. After buying the gold o thought let me try another insurance company with the evo 8 and what my fu***** luck they wanted £400 fully comp and I was  :slap: myself for weeks  :sad1: would of been sat in a 300+ bhp evo right now.

Any way shouldn't be taking over someone else's thread sorry Dorin.

Just as many problems with chain driven 3.2 v6 engines lol
True  :doh: touch wood I don't get major issues with my cars and would still live a 3.2 just fir a while although not as quick as a mapped bam or tfsi  :signLOL: