<< < (6/7) > >>

Teutonic_Tamer:
So, can anyone beat having eight Monza IIs replaced under warranty?  :scared:

08micsta:
We've had two replaced......

But for "other" reasons...  :ashamed:

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on November 03, 2008, 02:42:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 03, 2008, 02:24:35 pm ---I know your car better than you . what about the hand brake being slightly on, Ah we dont have a smiley for much smugness.  :angry015:

--- End quote ---

That wasn't a "warranty job" as I fixed it myself, same as the rear squirter.  So, they both could be listed as actual faults though!  :wink:  :happy2:  :grouphug:

--- End quote ---

Just because you had a little senior moment doesnt mean you have to turn this into a warranty issues thread.  :laugh: :laugh:
Even the great TT dribbles now and then.  :signLOL:  The title of the thread is MkGTI faults.

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 03, 2008, 02:46:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 03, 2008, 02:24:35 pm ---I know your car better than you . what about the hand brake being slightly on, Ah we dont have a smiley for much smugness.  :angry015:

--- End quote ---

That wasn't a "warranty job" as I fixed it myself, same as the rear squirter.  So, they both could be listed as actual faults though!  :wink:  :happy2:  :grouphug:

--- End quote ---

Just because you had a little senior moment doesnt mean you have to turn this into a warranty issues thread.  :laugh: :laugh:
Even the great TT dribbles now and then.  :signLOL:  The title of the thread is MkGTI faults.

--- End quote ---

Bu&&er, so it is!  :ashamed:  :sick:  :rolleye:

So, what else is wrong with it then?

Ahhhhhhhh, the "helicopter" sunroof!  :evilgrin:

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on November 03, 2008, 02:57:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 03, 2008, 02:46:50 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Bu&&er, so it is!  :ashamed:  :sick:  :rolleye:

So, what else is wrong with it then?

Ahhhhhhhh, the "helicopter" sunroof!  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

Vietnam chopper actually.  :wink:

Not to big you up or anything but i use to always book mark threads were you are givnig good advice my memory aint what it use to be either. And thats how i remembered it.  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version