All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

mk5 gti faults?

<< < (2/7) > >>

The wheel man:
appart from the wheels everythings been fine.  i did have a CV boot changed at my last service though....  Oh and my boot light doesnt work and the VW talk latch is starting to corrode.  Still the best car in the world though!!!

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: The wheel man on November 01, 2008, 11:17:38 am ---appart from the wheels everythings been fine.  i did have a CV boot changed at my last service though....  Oh and my boot light doesnt work and the VW talk latch is starting to corrode.  Still the best car in the world though!!!

--- End quote ---

What is a talk latch.  :signIWS:

SteveP:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 01, 2008, 11:12:12 am ---None whatsoever so far, I have been very lucky  :party:

--- End quote ---

Same here  :happy2:

tinydave:
The only fault i had (touch wood) was the airbag light coming on.
tried resetting it 1st time but wouldn't reset so had to fiddle with the wires underneath the passenger seat and after a few more attempts it finally reset and all is good now :jumpmove:

does anyone bootlight flicker the odd time and sometimes even knocks off   :confused:

v2brett:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 01, 2008, 11:36:21 am ---
--- Quote from: The wheel man on November 01, 2008, 11:17:38 am ---appart from the wheels everythings been fine.  i did have a CV boot changed at my last service though....  Oh and my boot light doesnt work and the VW talk latch is starting to corrode.  Still the best car in the world though!!!

--- End quote ---

What is a talk latch.  :signIWS:

--- End quote ---
me too, never heard of that before

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version