Make a donation

Author Topic: BEE POLLEN  (Read 2593 times)

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
BEE POLLEN
« on: August 06, 2016, 12:13:37 am »
Anyone tried bee pollen.
I'm feeling very tired and weak these days so my wife gave me a quarter of a pill and it did seem to work as I wasn't feeling tired at work today?.

Thanks

R5gtt

Offline andyR43

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 32
Re: BEE POLLEN
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 09:07:34 am »
I bet you're buzzing!!!!

Keeping it original..............or not!!

Offline Dan_FR

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 189
  • wait...what?
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 09:09:13 am »
 :signLOL: :signLOL:

I call placebo. Get her to dose you on random days without telling you and I bet you couldn't tell the difference
TFSI... Revo Stage 2+... . WMI.... VCDS HEX + CAN, MPPS, VAG Commander & VAG tacho - South Wales

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 10:43:25 am »
Really?. No buzzing  :jumping: :rolleye:

My body pain seems to disappear and I do actually feel more energetic.  :confused:

Offline Shoduchi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 429
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95592.msg952042.html
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 12:48:57 pm »
It has calories and vitamins. Bees feed their larva with pollen and nectar. :wink:

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 392
  • -Receive: 316
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 01:14:10 pm »
Is this like Manuka honey? Some of that is about 20 quid for a little jar! Supposedly has huge health benefits. Bloody wants to for that price.

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 02:23:13 pm »
Tablets AJP

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 02:48:44 pm »
I currently take a multi vitamin, omega 3/6, and one of those vit c + zinc fizzy Berocca things.

Not sure how much good it all does, as I train 4 times a week and try and eat healthily at the same time, but I do know that when I don't / can't train, eat badly, and don't bother with the vitamins, I feel like utter d*gsh*t in comparison.

I'm a firm believer in regular exercise, a good diet and sufficient sleep being the best anti-depressent there is.

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 03:05:07 pm »
Nice one AJP glad there are civilised answers now as I seriously feel like the same if I don't exercise and have been lacking a lot recently due to an issue with my hand and arm.

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 03:16:10 pm »
Nice one AJP glad there are civilised answers now as I seriously feel like the same if I don't exercise and have been lacking a lot recently due to an issue with my hand and arm.
Injury sucks. I had a really bad accident about 18 months ago (while training, ironically). Basically dislocated my shoulder doing overhead press. Lost stability, dumbbell went backwards, shoulder completely went, with a big crunch. Straight to A&E.

Turns out the force of the dislocation actually shattered the glenoid (shoulder socket), as well as torn ligaments and smashed cartilage. Had surgery within a couple of weeks, was in a sling for 6 weeks, off work for 3 months, and I've only in the last couple of months been able to train anywhere near the intensity I was before the accident. 2015 was a horrible year for me.

It's something I really value now, being able to train properly and keep myself healthy and happy.

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 03:34:23 pm »
Injury sucks. I had a really bad accident about 18 months ago (while training, ironically). Basically dislocated my shoulder doing overhead press. Lost stability, dumbbell went backwards, shoulder completely went, with a big crunch. Straight to A&E.

Turns out the force of the dislocation actually shattered the glenoid (shoulder socket), as well as torn ligaments and smashed cartilage. Had surgery within a couple of weeks, was in a sling for 6 weeks, off work for 3 months, and I've only in the last couple of months been able to train anywhere near the intensity I was before the accident. 2015 was a horrible year for me.

It's something I really value now, being able to train properly and keep myself healthy and happy.
That sounds well messed up mate, glad you're recovering  :smiley:

I've had carpal tunnel syndrome in my left wrist and tennis elbow since last year and same I'd had the worst 9 months off work ever. people said at least you've had a good break but I say f*** that I'd rather be at work. I was ill treated by that place and they wanted to sack me because of how long I took off work due to a work related injury but they didn't give a T*** about me or my issue being unable to work. I'm going to sue ths barstuards for that as it was damn right unfair. They had me at several meeting whilst I was off sick and after the operation to my wrist and still talked down to me intimidating me.  :slap:   :fighting:

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 03:59:59 pm »
Thanks pal.

I think on the whole I was treated quite fairly, although on the odd occasion I had to put my foot down. Like when they rang me two months into the 3 months (minimum) I was signed off, and asked me if I could "come back on light duties". Errr, no. No I can't. Think I got screwed a bit with company sick pay too.

Sounds like you had a worse time though, sorry to hear that. The sad truth is that often the people in charge only see the business, and get blinkered into ignoring an individual's wellbeing, when the business depends on the wellbeing of all employees.

I suppose it helps to have a good GP. Not much a selfish employer can do when you hand them a sick note.

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 04:18:51 pm »
No worries as I know what it's like to be off sick with genuine issues.

I seriously got screwed over by the company man. sick pay what??? £370 per month is all I got ff* I can't even fart off that. was struggling so badly and had to ask mum the love of my life to help. I would literally die for her literally.

The wouldn't even give me any time off work when I first told then about the trapped nerve and pain it was causing me Grrr.  BARSTUARDS I swear man. evil to the core these people. both managers were being dogs and one even swore at me.  :surprised: