Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 12
  • My Ride: Golf GT TDI 57reg
My boy
« on: August 07, 2016, 08:49:14 am »
My boy,, He's 12 years old now and I'm afraid to say has got arthritis of the spine & hip desplace in one of his back legs, I love my golf But. I would sell it tomorrow if needed to keep him with me as long as possible without being in pain, A car can be replaced But I could never replace my boy,

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Re: My boy
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 08:51:30 am »
You can call me a daft fxxker but he stole my heart the day I got him

Offline Juliand

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 02:42:51 pm »
He is a handsome boy indeed.

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 03:14:22 pm »
He is a handsome boy indeed.
Thanks mate

Offline Dave J

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 63
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,55935.0.html
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 04:37:37 pm »
Awww, can tell he's getting on in years, but looks a happy dog. Miss ours - we had a setter which was so kind and loyal but ended up with the same problems you mention. It's sad to see the decline, but part of life I guess...! As you say they're irreplaceable - such individual characters.

Edition 30 - no. 1387

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 01:29:40 pm »
Awww, can tell he's getting on in years, but looks a happy dog. Miss ours - we had a setter which was so kind and loyal but ended up with the same problems you mention. It's sad to see the decline, but part of life I guess...! As you say they're irreplaceable - such individual characters.
Sorry to hear about yours mate, I've had to call the vet out a few times when boz couldn't stand up and was in pain and the last time I really thought it was time to say goodbye, I know he won't be with me for ever but while the tablets are working and he's not in pain I'll make the most of every day,  I'll be honest with you I never thought a dog could get to me like he has

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 01:40:34 pm »
My wife has often said if reincarnation is true then she wants to come back as a chocolate Labrador because he can do no wrong,,, What does she mean

Offline Juliand

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 02:04:31 pm »
My wife has often said if reincarnation is true then she wants to come back as a chocolate Labrador because he can do no wrong,,, What does she mean

Ha ha. Not a clue what she means.

My son has a beautiful American Bulldog - Zeussy Boy we call him (Zeus) - he's  a big lad, but really soft. My son puts sunglasses on him and baseball caps and he just takes it all.  Three years old now, but I dread to think how heartbroken my son would be, if anything ever happened to him. Even my wife adores him, and she's never been a dog person. I wish we could get him to drop the ball though - he never gives it up - part of the game i suppose, us trying to get the ball off him, ha ha

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 02:15:06 pm »

Ha ha. Not a clue what she means.

My son has a beautiful American Bulldog - Zeussy Boy we call him (Zeus) - he's  a big lad, but really soft. My son puts sunglasses on him and baseball caps and he just takes it all.  Three years old now, but I dread to think how heartbroken my son would be, if anything ever happened to him. Even my wife adores him, and she's never been a dog person. I wish we could get him to drop the ball though - he never gives it up - part of the game i suppose, us trying to get the ball off him, ha ha
. Lol, He sounds a real softie

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2016, 02:17:48 pm »
Now days a 20 min walk on the beach & he's knackered (mind you we both are