Make a donation

Author Topic: Hello from new member  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Duke888

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
Hello from new member
« on: December 06, 2016, 07:28:21 pm »
Hiya all,have done a great deal of research on the forum and have now decided to join in.
First of all this is a great resource and a credit to the people that admin it and those that contribute.Have picked up loads of info.
I am a long time (old) gti enthusiast having owned a Lhasa Green Campaign mk1,a Monza Blue 16v mk2 and in 2007 I bought from new a tornado red Edition 30.If I still had them I would have a nice collection.i still have the original numbered plaque for the car which ironically I have seen twice driving in the opposite direction near Durham.Happy to meet and handover if the new owner is on here reg NV07XDW.
So the purpose of my research is my hankering for another Ed 30.So far no luck in finding a real minter .Starting to think I may need to consider a 35 .
I have some 35 related questions but will wait to see if I am best off posting in the mk 6 general area.Looking forward to being part of a great and active forum.

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: Hello from new member
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 02:14:41 am »
Welcome to the forum,if you have how pictures of your old cars get them loaded up.You have just missed out out buying a mind ed30 as bonelorry has just sold his

Offline Duke888

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 07:08:06 am »
Yes I have gone through Bonelorry build threads .He makes a great contribution to the forum.People should be forming an orderly queue for his new r when it's time to move that on.
Will rack brains for pictures but may struggle.
A question I wanted to pose was around future values of Ed 35 .Do people think they will equalise with 30 ,always stay proportionately above or sink through given the really healthy position good 30 cars are in ?

Offline Duke888

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 05:09:58 pm »
Apologies forgot to say thanks for the welcome Andy