Make a donation

Author Topic: Edition 30 interest  (Read 1645 times)

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
Edition 30 interest
« on: June 03, 2017, 08:05:33 pm »
Hi everyone,

After viewing a mk7 GTD today it's time for me to move on from my edition 30 :scared:. Was just wondering really what the going rate was nowadays? The car is a black manual with 69k on the clock. No major cosmetic damage apart from some slight scuffs where someone decided to pick a fight with her in the car park. This is getting sorted by a very good bodyshop in a few weeks time (hence posting here rather than the for sale section).

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Offline oisinc

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
Re: Edition 30 interest
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 08:08:13 pm »
what year?
And what options?

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 08:17:49 pm »
Sorry that would help wouldnt it!

It's 2007

Has rain sensors, Heated Edition 30 seats (half leather) and tbh is pretty standard on that front. Car is completely standard also with the exception of an r tech 303hp linear remap.

Offline munster

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 08:39:24 am »
Sorry that would help wouldnt it!

It's 2007

Has rain sensors, Heated Edition 30 seats (half leather) and tbh is pretty standard on that front. Car is completely standard also with the exception of an r tech 303hp linear remap.
Value is a very subjective issue with Edition 30's. Some sell very quick and some are around for months and months and still for sale. Mileage is good, relatively standard is good as most buyers want this and if it is a nice one then it's got to be an £8-9k car realistically if you want to sell. I just sold my 08 97k stage 2 335bhp 5 dr manual for £7k and it sold after 7 days. Some say I underpriced it but at the end of the day it sold relatively quick and at a price I found acceptable. Get ready for the "£5500 cash bruv innit" texts and e mails though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 08:44:58 am »
I think I'd go roughly for the 8.5k mark then cheers. Especially since I'm getting the extra work done to bring it up to standard. Just annoying stuff like that happens in the first place  :fighting:.
Guess I'll just need to be open to offers also. Hopefully it goes quickish cos I need the derv for work asap!  :signLOL:

Offline david85williams

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 09:20:36 am »
I paid £8600 for my 2007 silver 3door DSG last October, private sale. Car only had 53k miles. Stage 1 remap and Milltech exhaust. Spec is relatively high, condition also very tidy. Front bumper has a few stone chips.