Make a donation

Author Topic: Got some real low life user on this forum  (Read 12582 times)

Offline topdawg

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Re: Got some real low life user on this forum
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2017, 11:43:13 pm »
Asked the guy nicely how much to return my stuff and he says £100 so clearly taking the pi** and doesn't want to give them back calling me a d head when I tell him to grow up as he's being immature and threatening me to say it to his face clearly says I ain't getting them back so told the guy to keep them then he says the below sentence

You havent sent postage money and you havent sent me your address dickhead!!!!

So now I'm a d head because he's clearly stated I should pay £100  :signLOL:
]

Why dont you screen shot these replies so we can all eat more popcorn? :thinking:

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2017, 12:27:04 am »
Asked the guy nicely how much to return my stuff and he says £100 so clearly taking the pi** and doesn't want to give them back calling me a d head when I tell him to grow up as he's being immature and threatening me to say it to his face clearly says I ain't getting them back so told the guy to keep them then he says the below sentence

You havent sent postage money and you havent sent me your address dickhead!!!!

So now I'm a d head because he's clearly stated I should pay £100  :signLOL:
]

Why dont you screen shot these replies so we can all eat more popcorn? :thinking:
bloody long process to upload  :doh: well I've been threatened to go tell him to his face as he's calling me a bleed head and all because I'm right. I offered many times to pay for the packets tonne sent and now the chap wants £100 but it was a joke to him as is always a joke but I'm not sitting here laughing.
That's what you get for buying people a turbo out of the goodness of the heart and then to get slapped in the face. No more helping people out as they just stab you in the back  :sad1:
Don't eat too much as it gets in all the nooks and crannies  :scared:

Offline prp74

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 126
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2017, 10:53:34 am »
It's such a shame this is happening. People on this forum have been excellent and I have personally sold and bought many items without any hassle.

Hope you get it sorted buddy  :happy2:
mk5 Graphite Blue GTI - Leathers, Xenons, MFD2, PDC, Boot Pop - SOLD
mk7 Pure White GTI - Performance Pack, Xenons, DSG, Leathers, Pro Nav, Dynaudio, Self Park, Keyless, 18" OZ Ultraleggera

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2017, 06:34:38 pm »
Thanks alot @prp74, there are those type of people who make bull**** excuses and then try to justify it by swearing at me. Very Immature imho but let them as Karma bites hard  :happy2: