Make a donation

Author Topic: Custom Code now installed (S3)  (Read 29053 times)

Offline candy turbo

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 11
Custom Code now installed (S3)
« on: February 13, 2010, 11:07:32 am »
just got back from midland vw , had milltek non res center section and custom code stage 1 to replace the sh*tty revo trial i had on last weekend , the result is not what i expected !!!!!!!!!!!! its BETTER   :happy2: the drive back was awesome the car now sounds like a performance car the power delivery is nothing short of amazing ! the difference from the drive there with revo trial is night and day ! if any one thinks the S3 is dull come have a go in mine , CUSTOM CODE .....  LEADING THE WAY  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :booty:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 09:16:07 pm by SteveP »

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
Re: CUSTOM CODE --------- S3
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 11:11:13 am »
Midland vw I guess isn't a vw garage is it? Glad your happy with it.

Very rare for anyone to put revo and sh*tty in the same post! Lol

I'm sure you've heard the script on the revo trial being written to suit the masses on standard fuel?

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 11:20:23 am »
i ve been shot down mate for giving my opinion on revo , but im only talking from my experience imo if that s the best revo can offer as a trial i would stop doing it cause its rubbish !!

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 11:23:37 am »
Well everyone has their own experiences and findings of each tuner!  :signLOL: Glad your happy now mate.

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 11:31:05 am »
love it no one likes REVO being talked down. haha. good to see your happy with the map.

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 11:46:51 am »
it feels like a different car now custom code has brought it alive and the bigger growl is awesome too  :happy2:
jpc , midland vw is THE place to go down here for all things vag , jodi the main man has a mk 5 r32 turbo atm but he s not impressed , he loves my car  :driver:

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 11:47:01 am »
Glad your happy Ian  :happy2: What is good for one is not necessarily good for the other and all that  :wink:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline gazbutS3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 12:01:25 pm »
I'm also glad your happy with your car Ian, and like you say you can only go off your experiences, but you can't honestly think that the hundreds of happy Revo customers are wrong and their cars run badly :smiley:

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2010, 12:16:26 pm »
love it no one likes REVO being talked down. haha. good to see your happy with the map.

I know its silly. People go on as revos sh*t dont stink and they can do no wrong. Never question revo!  :sick:

I like my revo map, but havent tried any others. Jabbas map going by my mates cupra is also really good. His car is quick for stage 1!

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2010, 12:19:12 pm »
cheers guys , did nt say it ran badly just i was comparing it to my ed30 for smooth delivery the revo trial i had was not good , jodi drove it between changing the center section and doing the re map and came back laughing saying" wait till you get cc on this" after the remap ed test drive he said thats loads faster than revo !!  tbh like the ed30 was you can feel it straight away !
tom if you want to start saving bits of milltek , got a resonated center section done 40 miles , half milltek price to you  :happy2:

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2010, 12:27:11 pm »

I know its silly. People go on as revos sh*t dont stink and they can do no wrong. Never question revo!  :sick:

I like my revo map, but havent tried any others. Jabbas map going by my mates cupra is also really good. His car is quick for stage 1!
i just like the under dog i think and imo the under dog is usually the better lots of people turn there nose at skoda s , i had my first in 2002,  octavia vrs  was a great car test drove a few mk 5 gti s and brought a mk octavia vrs (imo better drive than a oem gti )but when ed30 came out had to have one !!all my previous cars have been CUSTOM CODED inc mk4 gti turbo before that  :happy2: 

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2010, 12:28:57 pm »
mrs candys fabia vrs is a brilliant car too , very quick with custom code !!!!! and 56 mpg  :happy2:

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2010, 12:31:49 pm »
cheers guys , did nt say it ran badly just i was comparing it to my ed30 for smooth delivery the revo trial i had was not good , jodi drove it between changing the center section and doing the re map and came back laughing saying" wait till you get cc on this" after the remap ed test drive he said thats loads faster than revo !!  tbh like the ed30 was you can feel it straight away !
tom if you want to start saving bits of milltek , got a resonated center section done 40 miles , half milltek price to you  :happy2:

Thats a really nice gesture Ian but I aint got a pot to piss in at the mo  :sad1:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline gazbutS3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2010, 01:10:42 pm »

Thats what I find a bit odd Ian, its one of the things several people (car nuts like the rest of us) that have been in my car have commented on, how smooth it makes the power. I'm by no means a Revo fan boy I have used several other companies maps in the past and been more than happy, but I can't help but think there must have been a glitch somewhere for the Revo trial to be that dissapointing.
At least alls sorted now :happy2:

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2010, 01:27:32 pm »

Thats what I find a bit odd Ian, its one of the things several people (car nuts like the rest of us) that have been in my car have commented on, how smooth it makes the power. I'm by no means a Revo fan boy I have used several other companies maps in the past and been more than happy, but I can't help but think there must have been a glitch somewhere for the Revo trial to be that dissapointing.
At least alls sorted now :happy2:

+1  :congrats: :happy2:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic