All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Down on power....

<< < (24/35) > >>

RedRobin:

^ My new K03 turbo RevG - Thanks to JKM and new member sibart :happy2:

vRStu:

--- Quote from: sibart on November 04, 2008, 07:28:29 pm ---Hi all,
I'm the doner of the turbo for Red's motor (hope all goes well). The K04 debate has raised some interesting opinions on Briskoda.net for sure.
My personal opinion is without doubt AMAZING. The drive you get i feel is superb, bearing in mind I do at least 1000 miles a week.
I'll be keeping my eyes open on the forum for any future meets to try and make a presence so some of you guys can take a test drive.
Hope you dont mind me crashing on here in my VRs.
And again, hope it all goes well Red.

--- End quote ---

Fancy meeting you here   :innocent: :happy2:

Hurdy:
Good to hear you're all sorted now and sounds like you are one very happy bunny.

Once again JKM pulled out the stops for you and came up trumps :happy2:

E30m3:
Congrats Robin , glad its running back to good health  :drinking: Nothing more depressing when somethings wrong and you can't rectify it.

Must have had a grin on the way home !

Also thanks for letting us know what went wrong, as that really helps the community if someone else has a similar problem they'll be able to sort it out much easier !  :happy2:

Ps: i had my car sorted, nothing wrong just a faulty steering wheel and reset adaptation, feels like it did before !

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: E30m3 on November 08, 2008, 03:13:50 am ---Congrats Robin , glad its running back to good health  :drinking: Nothing more depressing when somethings wrong and you can't rectify it.

Must have had a grin on the way home !

Also thanks for letting us know what went wrong, as that really helps the community if someone else has a similar problem they'll be able to sort it out much easier !  :happy2:

Ps: i had my car sorted, nothing wrong just a faulty steering wheel and reset adaptation, feels like it did before !

--- End quote ---

.... :happy2: Thanks, buddy.

That steering wheel fault is relatively common - I missed where you had posted about it, otherwise I would have posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version