Echo your statement on the JKM team

veedub18:
Good to hear that its all sorted now for you RedRobin,  :happy2:
The JKM team sound spot on and have true customer care.   :grouphug:

john_o:
great info RR , good to hear its back to rude health.  :jumpmove:
Th fact it could happen to any of us is a bit  :surprised:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: gazbutmk5gti on November 08, 2008, 09:02:27 am ---Nice 1 RR, glad everythings sorted pal. 
I've heard of turbo casings cracking before, not on the Tfsi as such, but it is fairly common on Cosworths etc

--- End quote ---

....Yep - she's a sweet ride again - I've just returned from a 322 mile round trip to the Open Day at APS where I met up with SteveP, Jamie in his modded S3, and a lot of Audi TT guys.

APS boss Ed, told me that hairline cracks were known in the K03's on the Mk4 but weren't always a problem.

Thanks for the well wishes :happy2: - I'm gonna start a new post in Troubleshooting/How-To which is a concise overview of my example discussed in this thread. The intention is that it will provide a resource of info for anyone with a K03 2.0T FSI engine in their VW/Audi/Skoda/Cupra etc.

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: sibart on November 08, 2008, 04:31:27 pm ---Glad to hear youre all sorted Robin  :happy2:
Echo your statement on the JKM team

--- End quote ---

....Your turbo is running sweet and JKM took their time to rebuild my Revo2 map settings and to check the logs.

Thanks again :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version