All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Down on power....

<< < (20/35) > >>

sibart:

--- Quote from: neg on November 04, 2008, 07:36:17 pm ---sibart, not wanting to drag the thread off topic too much but did you go for the full K04 upgrade package?

--- End quote ---
Had the milltek fitted and stg1 Revo within 100 miles, then got talked into the K04 a short while after.
So, 3000 miles later the car went back down it was 'just' the K04, S3 I/C, injectors, intake and D/V relocate.
I think it adds up to the full upgrade mate

RedRobin:

Hi sibart! This is a surprise! Did Kate point you in this direction?

Obviously I'm hoping we (JKM) find a fault in my existing turbo which is the reason for my boost loss, OR, that your turbo instantly solves my problem - the rest will merely be academic. I think we'll know as soon as it's fitted and my car gets data logged and dyno'd.

I know you are extremely happy with your K04 upgrade and I can well understand why. However, as I've written in some length in earlier posts in this thread, I personally don't want such FWD power.

Watch this space :happy2:

sibart:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 04, 2008, 08:19:37 pm ---....

I know you are extremely happy with your K04 upgrade and I can well understand why. However, as I've written in some length in earlier posts in this thread, I personally don't want such FWD power.

--- End quote ---
: Yea she did, hope you dont mind. :happy2:

: Its very forgiving to drive, still on my second set of tyres, 30k miles and increasing  :grin:, like i said I'll try and catch up with you guys at a meet at sometime

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: sibart on November 04, 2008, 08:36:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 04, 2008, 08:19:37 pm ---....

--- End quote ---
: Yea she did, hope you dont mind. :happy2:

: Its very forgiving to drive, still on my second set of tyres, 30k miles and increasing  :grin:, like i said I'll try and catch up with you guys at a meet at sometime

--- End quote ---

Wecome on here Sibart good input,
 Ps if you are that easily persuaded can i talk you into swapping back to a KO3 with me.  :wink:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 04, 2008, 09:50:04 pm ---Wecome on here Sibart good input,
 Ps if you are that easily persuaded can i talk you into swapping back to a KO3 with me.  :wink:

--- End quote ---

....Does that mean that you wish you'd got my turbo problem so you would have an excuse for a K04 kit? :evilgrin:

How would you justify the cost to the missus?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version