Make a donation

Author Topic: ITG group buy ?  (Read 32976 times)

Offline mattandrew

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: ITG group buy ?
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2010, 11:59:03 am »
1. Subaru26675      Edition 30 (K04)                               PAID    Payment received in bank
2. Y444GAR             S3 8P (KO4)                                      PAID    Payment received in bank
3. gobbleplease      GTI    (K03)           contacted me
4. S3simon              S3 8P (K04)          contacted me
5. J5BWS                 GTI  (K03)
6. S3Sports_Guy     S3 8P (K04)          
7. jmspear              GTI  (K03)                                          PAID    Payment received in bank
8. cmdrfire            GTI (K03)                 contacted me
9. mattball            S3 8P (K04)                 contacted me
10 Wesley              S3 8P (K04)                 contacted me

Hopefully everyone else will get paid up ASAP then i can get the order sorted, a few people have dropped out lets hope no one else does
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 04:01:38 pm by mattandrew »

Offline subaru26675

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2010, 08:24:41 pm »
I hope the "contacted me" is to get payment details and not to pull out  :scared:

I want my ITG fitted ASAP  :driver:

Offline cmdrfire

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 14
    • Commander Fire - my blog
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2010, 09:08:48 pm »
I hope the "contacted me" is to get payment details and not to pull out  :scared:

LOL, mine was to get payment details. Unfortunately I didn't get to go out to the bank today lunchtime, so my payment should make its way tomorrow.

Offline mattandrew

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2010, 12:25:03 am »

It was for my reference, lol

1. Subaru26675      Edition 30 (K04)                               PAID    Payment received in bank
2. Y444GAR             S3 8P (KO4)                                      PAID    Payment received in bank
3. gobbleplease      GTI    (K03)           contacted matt to sort payment
4. S3simon              S3 8P (K04)          contacted matt to sort payment
5. J5BWS                 GTI  (K03)             paying hopefully next week
6. S3Sports_Guy     S3 8P (K04)          contacted matt to sort payment
7. jmspear              GTI  (K03)                                          PAID    Payment received in bank
8. cmdrfire            GTI (K03)                 contacted matt to sort payment
9. mattball            S3 8P (K04)                 contacted matt to sort payment
10 Wesley              S3 8P (K04)                 contacted matt to sort payment

Offline jmspear

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2010, 07:40:08 am »
Great news, lets get the GB wrapped up, I broke my std airbox cover last weekend, Doh, fitting my new TBE and am genuinely desperate, either need new OE air box or the ITG, the current cover is leaking air everywhere as it is split to bu%$ery!!

Offline subaru26675

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2010, 08:57:16 pm »
 :popcornsoda:

whats happening ?  :party:

Offline mattandrew

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2010, 11:39:32 pm »
1. Subaru26675         Edition 30    (K04)                        PAID 9/3    Payment received in bank
2. Y444GAR             S3 8P       (KO4)                       PAID  9/3  Payment received in bank
3. gobbleplease       GTI          (K03)             PAID  12/3  Payment received in paypal
4. S3simon               S3 8P       (K04)                         PAID  11/3  Payment received in bank
5. J5BWS                 GTI        (K03)                paying hopefully next week
6. S3Sports_Guy     S3 8P       (K04)             sorting payment once ITG have sent to me
7. jmspear             GTI        (K03)                         PAID 9/3    Payment received in bank
8. cmdrfire           GTI       (K03)                        PAID  11/3  Payment received in bank no reference
9. mattball           S3 8P       (K04)                contacted matt to sort payment
10 Wesley             S3 8P       (K04)             contacted matt to sort payment

Ok two more have paid today, I will ring ITG Friday and sort the order out, just hope know one else drops out or ill be stuck with a big credit card bill
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:16:55 am by mattandrew »

Offline cmdrfire

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2010, 12:11:54 am »

8. cmdrfire            GTI (K03)                                            PAID  11/3  Payment received in bank no reference

Ok two more have paid today, I will ring ITG Friday and sort the order out, just hope know one else drops out or ill be stuck with a big credit card bill

Weird :/ I told the bank lady cashier woman to put "cmdrfire - k03" as a reference. Well if it's counter credit from the Natwest in Frimley it's from me :P

As an aside (and I know I mentioned this in my email, but I like to gripe), I parked my car in the car park behind the bank for ten minutes to go in and make the payment - but I didn't pay for the little pay and display ticket.
I came back ten minutes later and my car was clamped  :scared:
£130 to get them to release it!  :surprised: Bloody crooks! They were waiting in the car park too, I think they just wait there all the time... used to be a free car park once upon a time :/
So I get on the group buy to get £60 discount and end up paying twice that to free the car...
 :sad1:

Offline bacillus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 451
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2010, 11:13:08 am »
cmdfire, whey didn't you just transfer the money online??   :confused:
Without traction power is nothing!

Offline subaru26675

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2010, 11:15:46 am »
Thats a sore one cmdfire, thieving b**gers they are  :fighting:  Thats the kind of thing that normally happens to me !!

Offline mattandrew

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2010, 01:49:05 pm »
cmdfire the reference has now appeared on my bank statement, before it was a new transaction must of updated over night.

If you pay within so many days sometimes the fine is cheaper???

I have placed the order with ITG this morning, Andy is waiting on some of the silicone hoses for the kits, they should be with him early next week. I will keep you all updated next week with progress. Some of you have given me delivery address and some havn't. If you all could send me them over that would be great I can then get all the labels ready to send out.

Offline jmspear

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2010, 07:24:21 pm »
Great news Matt :happy2:, can't wait for mine, many thanks have a great weekend

Offline cmdrfire

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2010, 10:45:19 pm »
cmdfire, whey didn't you just transfer the money online??   :confused:

I dropped it in straight at the bank so it would show up the same day :) online transfer takes up to three working days sometime.

@Mattandrew, it was an on-the-spot thing, had to pay the fine over the phone before they sent the guy 'round to unclamp the car... they must monitor that car park as he got me right after I left the car and was back two minutes after I called!
I might appeal though as I was only there ten minutes.
Reminds me, I better email you my address!

Offline cmdrfire

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2010, 03:35:14 pm »
Bump, emailed sent. When're you expecting to post these out?

Offline mattandrew

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2010, 08:28:37 am »
I have just sent Andy at ITG an email, i will update once I get a reply, I know when i spoke to him Friday he was waiting on a few of the silicone hoses, he had a few in stock but not enough to do all 10 kits

Reply from Andy

Hi Matt,

I’m getting hoses in tomorrow so am hoping to get the kits sent out by the end of play this week.

Best regards

Andy Jackson
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 07:15:40 pm by mattandrew »