Make a donation

Author Topic: Kufatec Wiring Adapter  (Read 4058 times)

Offline Jono76

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: Kufatec Wiring Adapter
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2010, 07:53:42 pm »
you going to Ultimate Dubs?  Happy to show you whats what then.

May be, not sure yet!!

If i'm going i'll let you know  :happy2: :happy2:

Offline mortygttdi

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 146
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 08:04:38 pm »
I donit know if any one knows but if you take the scuttle panel off and look to the left of the wiper mech,  there is a rubber grommet where the bonnet pull cable goes. I ran the wiring for the washer empty sensor through it and it comes out just to the side of the central electrics module.

Dave, A5 and D6 are just trigger wires they hardly have any current going though them at any time, so when the car is switched off and the current jumps down from 14 to 11 some accessories will be a little bit slow,

Cheers

Darren

Offline QD MBE

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 08:08:05 pm »
I donit know if any one knows but if you take the scuttle panel off and look to the left of the wiper mech,  there is a rubber grommet where the bonnet pull cable goes. I ran the wiring for the washer empty sensor through it and it comes out just to the side of the central electrics module.

Dave, A5 and D6 are just trigger wires they hardly have any current going though them at any time, so when the car is switched off and the current jumps down from 14 to 11 some accessories will be a little bit slow,

Cheers

Darren

cheers Darren, i thought as much.  I tried the bonnet pull grommet, but also looked at the grommet below the battery, and it looked easier for me.

But either or, both will work.