Make a donation

Author Topic: At last!  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Tuffy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
At last!
« on: March 02, 2010, 06:59:19 am »
Morning guys
After weeks of time wasters i finally managed to take a deposit on the sale of my E90 320d, he should pick it up over the weekend.
SO i'm now in the market for a Gti! :drool:
What with gettind married in August and the future wife keeping a very close eye on my spending :sad1: and not getting as much for the Bm as i would have liked my budget is limited to £9.500 cash Not much for a mk5 Gti i hear you say but i'm prepared to wait.
So if anyone knows of someone selling  for around that figure please let me know.
I'm based in Suffolk. Sorry if i shouldn't of posted this here

Regards Mark

Offline neg

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • gone old skool
Re: At last!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 09:08:40 am »
Good luck mate, you should find something in your price range - like you say even if you have to wait a while.

Just keep an eye out here, pistonheads and the obvious autotrader - but watch out for con men, they are about.

Any particular colour you after?

Offline DanoGTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 3
    • DA Productions
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 11:32:32 am »
colour? - simple..... black. It's the fastest! :grin:

Good luck with your search  :happy2:

Dan

DA Productions

The fine art of diplomacy is telling somebody to "fcuk off" in such a way that they actually look forward to the journey....

Offline Tuffy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 04:58:00 pm »
Good luck mate, you should find something in your price range - like you say even if you have to wait a while.

Just keep an eye out here, pistonheads and the obvious autotrader - but watch out for con men, they are about.

Any particular colour you after?

Thanks for advice re con men. Dont think i can be too fussy on colour really taking my budget into consideration. But if i had the choice it would have to be black followered by red  :drool:

Offline Tuffy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 05:22:05 pm »
Forgot to mention, while i'm on the hunt for a Mk5 i've bought a MK3 Gti to get around in!
Suppose i'll shot in my bed tonight now?  :signLOL: