Make a donation

Author Topic: inters ?  (Read 97430 times)

Offline chungster

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 33
Re: inters ?
« Reply #480 on: June 28, 2010, 10:09:13 am »
yup saw Gary go up a few times.....effortless it was and very rapid!

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #481 on: June 28, 2010, 11:32:31 am »
Had a gres=at weekend guy, dont have any pics, wish my car was there but was not to be.

My bro ran a 14.5 in his BMW, he did 18 runs all to gether, not to bad for his first time.! :grin:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #482 on: June 28, 2010, 11:37:48 am »
yup saw Gary go up a few times.....effortless it was and very rapid!

Yep, DSG & 4WD - idiotproof!!

I'd love to feel what a turbo'd one goes like.
Sideways yo!

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #483 on: June 28, 2010, 04:50:08 pm »
Hate reading this thread, gutted I didn't get there  :sad1: :sad1:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline fieldy83

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #484 on: June 28, 2010, 04:53:18 pm »
hi ya chaps i was up inter's on the sunday but was on my local club stand i had a good couple of runs down the strip in me ed30 quite happy with my times

got 13.722 0-60 was 5.33

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #485 on: June 28, 2010, 04:55:50 pm »
Welcome mate  :happy2: Which Ed30 was you in? I saw a red and black ED30 in the queue that I didn't recognise from here, was one of them you? Also what mods? DSG/Manual etc?

Offline fieldy83

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #486 on: June 28, 2010, 05:05:53 pm »
Welcome mate  :happy2: Which Ed30 was you in? I saw a red and black ED30 in the queue that I didn't recognise from here, was one of them you? Also what mods? DSG/Manual etc?

was in the black 1 i jus put some pics up in th new members bit wel its a manual an jus a revo remap was good 2 go down the strip i was up against a yellow porsche carrera 4s i 4t i was dead but had it lol  :) :)

Offline Beddie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 76
    • Email
« Reply #487 on: June 28, 2010, 05:53:02 pm »

Red one could have been mine?  :happy2:

Tornado Red ED30 : Number 1644 - Gone

Carbon Grey Edition 35 - Here

Offline Abz001

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #488 on: June 28, 2010, 06:38:45 pm »
well guys just wanted to say thanks for the warm invite on sat and sun.  Was nice to me the ones i did, stand looked amazing so thumbs up!  Thats me just home to Aberdeen and im wrecked, got some pics from both days so ill get them up but once ive had a sleep i got match sticks holding my eyes up!

Also started my mods after seeing all your cars this weekend so got a cheeky remap from Shark Performance and wow excluding the amazing power just from the simple stage 1 map throwing me up to 257BHP my MPG is now amazing... ill start a wee build thread

anyway thanks and hopefully get to do camping at the next one if you will have us :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 07:35:21 pm by Abz001 »

Saint Steve

« Reply #489 on: June 28, 2010, 07:23:19 pm »
Nice to meet you Abz, and a very interesting conversation about your running issues.

Thats one hell of a drive, Bruntingthorpe---->aberdeen :surprised:

Cant think of a car more fun to drive the distance, especially in a police frock :signLOL:

Offline Abz001

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #490 on: June 28, 2010, 07:39:03 pm »
Nice to meet you Abz, and a very interesting conversation about your running issues.

Thats one hell of a drive, Bruntingthorpe---->aberdeen :surprised:

Cant think of a car more fun to drive the distance, especially in a police frock :signLOL:

Hi Steve, yeah nice to meet you too :)

yeah i was shocked kinda disappointed i didnt get to see much of sunday as i was with the car for most of the day :( but at least i had sat ti look about.

Yeah im know wrecked left Rugby at 6am and got to glasgow at 10.30 played about at the house then made my way to Aberdeen to get ready for work tomorrow but ive had a wee nap but i need proper sleep now so dinner then bed :)

The drive was fun, Robert drove the most of it and i drove back from Glasgow and that was fun lol had a couple of plays with some jap cars, think its more than the car is now de bagded at the back and you dont know what it is ;) and i was getting ALOT of looks and thumbs up from folk looking at the car

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #491 on: June 28, 2010, 08:17:56 pm »
well guys just wanted to say thanks for the warm invite on sat and sun.  Was nice to me the ones i did, stand looked amazing so thumbs up!  Thats me just home to Aberdeen and im wrecked, got some pics from both days so ill get them up but once ive had a sleep i got match sticks holding my eyes up!

Also started my mods after seeing all your cars this weekend so got a cheeky remap from Shark Performance and wow excluding the amazing power just from the simple stage 1 map throwing me up to 257BHP my MPG is now amazing... ill start a wee build thread

anyway thanks and hopefully get to do camping at the next one if you will have us :)

ive just seen your graph on briskoda i think then, dyno dynamics as well so very good figures, 17Hp more than my stage 1 shark performance as well :fighting:, wait till i speak to ben he owes me those horses :grin:

your graph is here :happy2:  http://briskoda.net/forums/forum/154-shark-performance/

considering the temperature that is very good.  bens stage 2+ made 271Hp 300ibft whilst still using the std intercooler as well. be interested to see whatthat makes with an uprated IC and more aggressive settings
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 08:22:16 pm by vRSy »

Offline Abz001

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #492 on: June 28, 2010, 08:32:12 pm »

ive just seen your graph on briskoda i think then, dyno dynamics as well so very good figures, 17Hp more than my stage 1 shark performance as well :fighting:, wait till i speak to ben he owes me those horses :grin:

your graph is here :happy2:  http://briskoda.net/forums/forum/154-shark-performance/

considering the temperature that is very good.  bens stage 2+ made 271Hp 300ibft whilst still using the std intercooler as well. be interested to see whatthat makes with an uprated IC and more aggressive settings

yeap thats me... would have loved to say it was cause i had a low cut top on but was wearing my dc tshirt on sunday so the boobs we away for the day lol... (ABZ is a girl folks lol)

going to look at running it up here when its cooler and see what i get and maybe put in some vpower :) cant wait to do more as the golf is standard barr the bbs and tints :)

Offline Robtur

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #493 on: June 29, 2010, 10:14:24 am »

yeap thats me... would have loved to say it was cause i had a low cut top on but was wearing my dc tshirt on sunday so the boobs we away for the day lol... (ABZ is a girl folks lol)

going to look at running it up here when its cooler and see what i get and maybe put in some vpower :) cant wait to do more as the golf is standard barr the bbs and tints :)

I think it was more my sweet talking that secured it ;)

Show was excellent except for the ginger haired guy on the gate, poor attitude to us, poor attitude to the traders from what i witnessed, give someone a florecent jacket and he goes on a power trip !

Offline theo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #494 on: June 29, 2010, 12:30:36 pm »
Gutted I couldnt make it to this event. Was hoping to have my car back from VWR but a combination of that and a 13hour night shift on Sat put pay to my visit unfortunately. Oh well. Bring on next year!