Make a donation

Author Topic: Superchips stage 2+ for K03  (Read 3969 times)

Offline jmspear

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 11
Re: Superchips stage 2+ for K03
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 10:13:32 pm »
Thanks Sy, I have now formulated my plan, which is as follows:

1) Get local dyno run of car as is (TBE miltek and stage 1)
2) Install HPFP and ITG and stage 2 SC get dyno run
3) Send dyno runs to SC and ask for most aggressive HPFP stage 2+ map, install and dyno run again
4) Depending on how well it drives in "real life" and dyno runs as above either keep map and be happy or:

5) If not happy go for live remap - either shark, or there is a guy I have used in Rochdale for my 993 track car - Wayne Schofield, chip wizards, who maps live on the rollers and is a serious auto software engineer, who does loads of very special VW's and porsche race cars etc, he has remapped R32 with turbo's and superchargers etc, he charges about £500 for a ful days remapping. Will decide if 4) is not making me happy and after I have spoken to Shark and Wayne, will happily put £500 sheets on top of the SC stagte 2+ but not the £650 - £700 that revo are asking................

Offline Timmyboy

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 11:25:42 pm »
Woah, ED30, MKV GTI and now a 993 appears???  :happy2:

I'll be interested to see your stage 2 vs. stage 2+ dyno figures and graph based on my experience.

Offline jmspear

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 05:34:36 am »
will post the graphs when I get them done, the ITG arrives wed as well as the HPFP (I hope) so need to fit work around the tuning  :wink: (must get my priorities straight and as you can see they are cars, cars, tuned cars, tuning and more tuning.... :laugh:)

No other cars, just bikes - Sherco 250 for trials and KTM 530EXC for destroying the cotswold countryside  - sorry green laning  :grin: