All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

How many have been effected by headliner sagging?

<< < (18/18)

GeeTeeEye:
just had mine done by MSK Autorepairs, Wellingborough. Did a fantastic job, really pleased with the results. Did take a week and cost £550, but according to Google the only other option was a drive down to south of London, which is a day out for me...

Ripstop:

--- Quote from: rich83 on August 04, 2024, 08:50:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ripstop on July 26, 2024, 02:17:13 pm ---Just been reading up on this as I have the dreaded headliner sag. Haven’t posted in ages but needs must. Did you manage to have a go and fix the headliner @rich83 ? I have ordered a sample of that material in black as well. Mine is a MK5 black pearl 5 door with sunroof … joy at all those cutouts.

I reckon the “pay a fortune” option is a bridge too far for my car as I have just had my second Helix organic clutch done.  So it’s a headliner job and attempt at refitting some new material. After all it can’t be that hard? 😂  You’re really close to me so I could have a look at yours? You may have already moved or sold the car though but any advice appreciated. From the looks of it there are very few people both willing and able to do this locally without me removing a kidney. 

Cheers
Rip

--- End quote ---

No, I sold the car with all its problems last year….

--- End quote ---

You’re giving me ideas  :thinking: … I am still considering doing it … I must be mad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version