All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Apr system on the bay

<< < (5/8) > >>

LaserBlue:
strange how i saw this thread... as i was the winner of the system  :wink:

anyway ive sent a few emails to awesomegti regarding the "rust" look on the cat back but have had no reply. ive had a few other opinions by mates just looking at the photo and they also say looks like rust or could just be surface grime as they state in the auction..

they dont mention anything about rust as this is a big issue not to leave out!!!

i hope its not as i think £280 is a bargain for an APR catback

if i get no replies within the week ill contact ebay and cancel the transaction.

MAT ED30:
just ring them and ask them about it

LaserBlue:
well just come off the phone to them, they said its just surface grime and is in excellent condition.. nothing to worry about

will be going up there at the end of the month, will post a video off the sound when its all done.

anyway...
i have £200 spare GTI cash left to use on my car, any ideas?

did want the newsouth boost gauge but with fitting is way out of my budget (£350)

joesgti:
if your wanting a decent boost gauge then i suggest looking at the OSIR vent pod with a defi blue gauge, this is what i have and was 150-170 through the TTShop.  :happy2:

ukdub:
The APR exhaust isn't a 'bolt on' cat back system.  It is designed to fit the APR downpipe and sport cat which is a 3" diameter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version