Make a donation

Author Topic: stage2 cost?  (Read 3743 times)

Offline S2 Ant

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 21
Re: stage2 cost?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 02:14:01 pm »
Are Vagtech good people? Subjective question i know, just they're not too far from me.

My car also has Revo mapping on it and will need changing soon - is the small charge for a change of map applicable at any REVO dealer or only the one where it was mapped originally?
Ant

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 05:29:13 pm »
Am I missing something here...this all sounds rather cheap...I have Stage I at the moment (ABT) ...
Is it in perfect order just to let them (or other company) do the software and a few bits...pay say 50-150 pounds and drive away with Stage II..... :surprised:

Maybe a stupid question, but you do realise you need a TBE to go Stage 2 mate..  :wink: Or at least a DP and sports cat.

Offline Erik van Voorst

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 05:56:36 pm »
Am I missing something here...this all sounds rather cheap...I have Stage I at the moment (ABT) ...
Is it in perfect order just to let them (or other company) do the software and a few bits...pay say 50-150 pounds and drive away with Stage II..... :surprised:

Maybe a stupid question, but you do realise you need a TBE to go Stage 2 mate..  :wink: Or at least a DP and sports cat.

Yeah .......I was afraid of that conformation...thanks ....no such thing as a free lunch... :party: