All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

Adolf the Golf

<< < (4/14) > >>

Clarky:
More money thrown at Adolf today....a job I never thought I'd tackle too...pretty easy to do the air conditioning top up and well worth the effort! Icy cold air blowing out now after using Windows and a sunroof more over the past month than I have in 10 years or more. The gas is expensive and I don't know how easy it'll be to get the £10 rebait on the can...but hey...its another job ticked off . Hopefully none of you will tell me I've just filled up a bleed point for something else with A/c refrigerant..lol

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Clarky:
So today's little job before I start work...the wheels need a refurb I am fully aware of that, but the centre caps being swapped has drawn my eye away from that temporarily and for a fraction of the cost too! Have also got rid of the locking wheel nuts thanks to the muppet who did my puncture repair destroying the key with his impact wrench...despite my pleas of "I'll put the wheel back on"...ffs...hopefully my theory of nobody nicks wheels anymore of these is true! Just need a set of plastic covers for the nuts now.

Clarky:
So, the sagging headlining saga....£5 of spray glue didn't fix it, but in the immortal words of Whitney Houston "it's not right, but it's okay" ....its a job that can wait for a proper fix when I am not spending half my wages on gas and electric!

SANDEGTI:
Lovely car and a great purchase, can't beat the 18" monzas! Yes, these cars are a little bit of a money pit but they are usually only little nibbles at your bank account.

Enjoying the thread so far!  :drinking:

Clarky:
The wheels look better than the headlining at the minute! Thanks for the comment, I cannot help but think about whether I should have just stuck with a company car at times...but then I look at the Golf and think that I am saving it one bit at a time....by swapping a bit, chucking the old one away, then replacing with a brand new bit! Lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version