Make a donation

Author Topic: Little bit MIFFED! with my first order...  (Read 4961 times)

Offline VWellsy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Little bit MIFFED! with my first order...
« on: April 03, 2010, 10:47:17 am »
Just wanted to get this off my chest really.... :mad:

Decided to order a snow foam lance and some foam, and after trawling the web decided to use autoperfection as they offered a discount for us forum members - great!! :happy2:

They didn't have the actual foam in stock that I really wanted (Valet Pro), so I decided to order their own brand as they said that was in stock (according to their web page). So I placed the order Wednesday morning so that it would turn up the next day before the Easter weekend (or so I thought).

Got an e-mail from them at about 5:30 on wednesday saying they didn't have the foam that I wanted in stock until Thursday and would ship it with the lance as soon as it turned up.

I checked on their web page and it was still showing as in stock.... :confused:

I sent them an e-mail asking if I would still get my delivery before the weekend as it was Good Friday coming up, and didn't get a response!
The bottom line is I'm not gonna get my delivery until I reckon Tuesday now which was exactly what I was trying to avoid. I deliberatly ordered what they said was in stock (and not what I really wanted) to get it before the weekend so I could give the car a good Easter clean!!

Also I feel that I've paid my £6.95 delivery for a next day service and I'm almost getting a next week service.

So please autoperfection keep your website up to date and sharpen up on your customer service, cause i'd have placed my order else where to get my stuff by the weekend if I'd have known this would happen!
So rant over, and thanks for letting me go on like a nuns knickers! :laugh:

I feel better for that...  Sort of!

DSG, Xenon's, Monza II Shadows, Satnav, Leather, Highline, Armrest, K&N Typhoon Induction, REVO Stage 1....

Offline themonke

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Little bit MIFFED! with my first order...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 10:48:06 am »
rant over?!?
Next: Medium window tints & Lowering springs

Offline craigy123

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 24
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 11:24:27 am »
I can imagine it being quite hard to keep a webite site upto date by the minute with stock, epsecially with that sort of product and equipment that is getting more popular by the day I would think. I'm sure they will sort you out mate, just have an Easter egg instead and chill out  :grin: 

PM for details

Offline mattyw

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 01:31:02 pm »
i've ordered twice from autoperfection recently and was really impressed with them,both times kept me up to date with what was happening,and both times a thankyou note at the bottom of the reciept

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 01:47:47 pm »
I agree with everything you say.  There are so many sites out there who deliver on what is promised.  If something is showing in stock and you pay for next day delivery there should be no question of when the goods will arrive.  Small websites survive on the quality of service and I certainly don't give poor service a second chance, there are many other companies desperate for my money!

Offline stealthwolf

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 01:58:25 pm »
Honestly surprised by your experience given that I've received rders from AP on time.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 02:30:03 pm »
This thread reminded me that they still haven't sent me out my foam or replied since mid feb. Could you let me know what is going on AP?  :happy2:

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 03:22:00 pm »
This thread reminded me that they still haven't sent me out my foam or replied since mid feb. Could you let me know what is going on AP?  :happy2:

I have spoken to Jim and Taryn in the past week and they have been very busy with the the online shop, trying to keep it up today etc. Also I do know they had a very large order of supplies severly held up by Customs which has done nothing to assist in keep the stock in the shop as fliud as they'd have liked.

Ollie, if you'd been waiting since February why have you not chased it direct with AP instead of adding more to the fire on this thread. :wink:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 03:23:56 pm by Moschops »
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 03:34:11 pm »

Ollie, if you'd been waiting since February why have you not chased it direct with AP instead of adding more to the fire on this thread. :wink:

Errmmm I forgot and to be honest I cant be bothered too. I sent emails asking and never received a reply. Why should I not tell people about the poor service I have received? People have said they have received excellent service and told you, I didnt and I have told you. Is this a problem?

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 03:36:31 pm »
Ohh and to add I have had things from there before and they have been good.  :happy2:

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 03:41:23 pm »

Errmmm I forgot and to be honest I cant be bothered too. I sent emails asking and never received a reply. Why should I not tell people about the poor service I have received? People have said they have received excellent service and told you, I didnt and I have told you. Is this a problem?

No it's not a problem as everyone is entitled to there own opinion you have expressed yours and I have and others have expressed ours...  :pomppomp:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 03:43:21 pm by Moschops »
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2010, 03:42:40 pm »
Ohh and to add I have had things from there before and they have been good.  :happy2:

There you go then...not all bad... :happy2:
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline VWellsy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 05:10:47 pm »
Hey, i'm sure that Jim and Taryn are spot on people, and that 95% of the customers are 100% satisfied with the service they have received. I reckon no one can keep everyone happy all of the time. :innocent:

I just wanted to make the point that I tailored my order to get my delivery in time for Easter, and it's just typical of my luck (sod's law I believe) that my best efforts to get what I wanted were still messed up!!

Perhaps they could have contacted me (as they have my contact number and mail address) to offer an alternative so the order could have been processed on time. Then the ball is back in my court to either accept it or change it.

I'm a very reasonable person so i'll just put it down to one of those things, but when your looking forward to something - and it doesn't happen through no fault of your own then you get a bit miffed!

And i'm sure I'll still use them in the future, if they are happy to keep me as a customer. :laugh:

DSG, Xenon's, Monza II Shadows, Satnav, Leather, Highline, Armrest, K&N Typhoon Induction, REVO Stage 1....

Offline BenR

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 05:12:49 pm »
Youre not the only one who received poor service from them, i did too, i bought same thing foam and lance didn't arrive when they said, sent them numerous emails and they never replied, eventually i found phone number for them and had to ring to eventually get some answers!!

Definately wouldn't use them again though

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 05:16:56 pm »
Hey, i'm sure that Jim and Taryn are spot on people, and that 95% of the customers are 100% satisfied with the service they have received. I reckon no one can keep everyone happy all of the time. :innocent:

I just wanted to make the point that I tailored my order to get my delivery in time for Easter, and it's just typical of my luck (sod's law I believe) that my best efforts to get what I wanted were still messed up!!

Perhaps they could have contacted me (as they have my contact number and mail address) to offer an alternative so the order could have been processed on time. Then the ball is back in my court to either accept it or change it.

I'm a very reasonable person so i'll just put it down to one of those things, but when your looking forward to something - and it doesn't happen through no fault of your own then you get a bit miffed!

And i'm sure I'll still use them in the future,Good Man if they are happy to keep me as a customer. :laugh: I'm sure there is a simple reason Wellsy, give them a call I'm sure they'll be more than happy to explain and to keep you on board... :happy2:
Cheers,

Wayne