Make a donation

Author Topic: animal's MkV...  (Read 15468 times)

Offline Moschops

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
Re: animal's MkV...
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2010, 01:41:07 pm »
Phatbox should work fine. I had one in my Octavia with a MFD2 in place of the CD changer.

RNS 510 ftw though.  :smiley:

All in good time... I have a wedding to pay for as well  :scared:

Cheesy Vegas here we come...more money for modding... :signLOL:
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline animal

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 8
  • .:R32
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2010, 05:57:08 pm »
So Hedge, DomT and I went to the R32OC RR day at Surrey RR. I just wanted to make sure all was well and to set a bench mark for any future mods.

Suffice to say, I was quite pleased with the result:

Mods so far: A full tank of V-Power  :happy2:

This was set after several runs. Even after posting 243bhp on the very first run, I was happy, but they just kept going up. When I got to 249.5bhp I thought that was it, but Charlie decided to give it one more go. Bang on the book figure!

Most of the other cars were getting mid 240's (including several with full exhuast systems), so I was pretty chuffed with this. It even beat a couple mapped cars, which clearly weren't running quite right. Also worth noting, I was only 3bhp shy of a car running a Gruppe M intake and a Capristo.

Hedge did pretty well too, but I'll let him post his own results. All in all, a good morning with some great weather. I'm now not in any mad panic to to remap though, and after todays results - I think I might just stick with the flapper mod for the exhuast and just get some bigger tips fitted. Chassis mods for me now!
Only 250.1bhp - but with that noise, who cares?

Mile-muncher ordered: MkVI 1.6 TDi BlueMotion Match DSG with leather, winter pack, luxury pack, fogs, climate control, Dynaudio pack, RCD510 with DAB & MDI, flat tyre indicator

Offline turbo t

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2010, 10:30:02 am »
Yeah I am going to do the black wrap on my mirrors, looks good on silver cars