All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

a few pics

<< < (2/4) > >>

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: billyboy on November 01, 2008, 08:35:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: SteveP on November 01, 2008, 08:26:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: billyboy on November 01, 2008, 08:22:45 pm ---i used the sizes quoted 450X150, its no bigger than you guys, sideways. do u mean to much tarmac showing

--- End quote ---

Sorry to seam a bit anal with this but it should be no bigger than 450x wide by 150x high, yours looks like it's 150 wide by 450 high. So if you could crop the top and bottom a bit that would be great  :happy2:

--- End quote ---
had another mess, and this is pure tripping across things not a case of knowing what to change, just going arh thats it hay presto, pat on the back think ive done it type of thing, so done this  :jumping:

--- End quote ---

billyboy:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 01, 2008, 08:39:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: billyboy on November 01, 2008, 08:35:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: SteveP on November 01, 2008, 08:26:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: billyboy on November 01, 2008, 08:22:45 pm ---i used the sizes quoted 450X150, its no bigger than you guys, sideways. do u mean to much tarmac showing

--- End quote ---

Sorry to seam a bit anal with this but it should be no bigger than 450x wide by 150x high, yours looks like it's 150 wide by 450 high. So if you could crop the top and bottom a bit that would be great  :happy2:

--- End quote ---
had another mess, and this is pure tripping across things not a case of knowing what to change, just going arh thats it hay presto, pat on the back think ive done it type of thing, so done this  :jumping:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
a big thumbs up from TC   i must of got it right, just need a little side piccie thing now COME ON :jumping:

Greeners:
Nice pics Gaz! (apart from the dead ED30  :sad:)

joesgti:
nice pics gaz, shame about the ed30, i remember when i first saw it when i first met you at bolton services and that started crawling its way towards me  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: twas nice

but the S3 is a lil better  :happy2:

luca:
Gutted about your ed30 mate. S3 looks very very nice :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version