Make a donation

Author Topic: Hallefcukinlulljah  (Read 7097 times)

Offline vRS Carl

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
Hallefcukinlulljah
« on: May 11, 2010, 08:42:05 pm »
At last that Fat one eyed jock has been booted from no.10

Now lets see if Cameron can deliver on his promises. Whats the betting he wont  :signLOL: :signLOL:

Oh just want to say i have nothing against fat one eyed jocks it was just THAT fat one eyed jock.

Carl :happy2:

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
Re: Hallefcukinlulljah
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 08:48:47 pm »
Tbh he may not have been a great PM but being a Jock he was a natural with the purse strings and I have a horrible feeling this new lot will drop us right in it before we know it.  I'll give it 6 months before those people who voted for him start asking themselves 'wtf have I done'
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline jimlad09

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 08:53:38 pm »
im affraid to say i might agree with you. Different faces, different parties, different policies....in reality theres not alot of difference at all...camerons a multi millionaire long before he was in contention for PM so hes safe as houses regardless! not like average joe that when you get sacked its panic to get a new job!

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 09:04:36 pm »
Tbh he may not have been a great PM but being a Jock he was a natural with the purse strings and I have a horrible feeling this new lot will drop us right in it before we know it.  I'll give it 6 months before those people who voted for him start asking themselves 'wtf have I done'

drop us in what? we already are in the hot water, and its because he couldnt contain his purse strings. Spend spend spend

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 09:10:22 pm »
I'll give it 6 months before those people who voted for him start asking themselves 'wtf have I done'

Ditto, I'm not sure this outcome is anything to get excited about.

Good on Brown for resigning with dignity, I though it was a very good speech.

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 09:12:19 pm »
How long before the 'new lot' start blaming the 'old lot' when things don't go to plan!  :fighting:

I think Mr Brown was better placed than anyone else to see us continue in the right direction away from this recession!

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 09:13:24 pm »
Trust me i aint getting excited about the new party. Im just glad GB has gone as i thought he was a very very bad PM.

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 09:20:41 pm »
he reckons they are going to double our Op allowance.  that would be a nice treat.  Be interested to see what this so called war cabinet can do as well.  Labour bled our forces dry, so hopefully they wont dish out huge cuts on us

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 09:26:07 pm »
Bloody hell you should see the Bun Fight i've just started by posting the same thread on Briskoda

See here Brisky Clicky

Looks like i upset someone scottish what a shame  :evilgrin: :evilgrin: (no offence to any Jocks on here it's only banter  :laugh:)

Wonder how long i can keep upsetting him before the thread gets closed  :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 09:30:51 pm »
slightly OTT, lol.  Some people read to far into things.

Offline jimlad09

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 09:50:13 pm »
hahaha!! Oh you skoda boys.

I love how he kicked off then never replied! What a turnip...if jocks racist i think we've all entered a world of political correctness which will see us saying absolutely FA!! haha and if a moderator is watching thats football association  :innocent:

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 01:35:41 am »
People see labour and think they've ruined the country so they vote for the tories. Except they've forgotten what the tories did before then. Labour is bad but tories are worse. Once the honeymoon period is over, we're all screwed.

Well, I'm gonna be screwed regardless of who went into power.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 06:36:45 am »
drop us in what? we already are in the hot water, and its because he couldnt contain his purse strings. Spend spend spend

Strange as it may seem we aren't in too bad a place at the moment.   Ok so things ain't like they used to be but we aren't anywhere near as bad as Greece.  Regardless of what you think, we were heading out of recession and we did so quite quickly - stand by to get right back into it again if Clegg doesn't keep a tight hold on Cameron.

He did spend, spend, spend and he needed to.  Without the continued public spending lots more jobs and companies would have been lost.  You have to put a little in to get a little out.

As I said GB isn't really PM material and tbh if he'd stood down and let someone like Millaband take the driving seat I'm sure Labour would still be in.
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 07:04:49 am »
Don't get me wrong I'm no Tory fan as I think they are all as bad as one another.

I just didn't like GB.

I think we were all screwed no matter who got in. But agree with you Stu had GB seen sense and stepped down a while ago we may still have a labour government.

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 07:09:40 am »
Don't get me wrong I'm no great fan of Labour either and I didn't vote for them, I voted Lib Dem but as I said under the current government and in the current worldwide economic situation we could be a lot worse off that we are now.

The only good thing to come of this current fcuk up is that Cleg has got some of his top boys in, most notably Cable so let's hope they can pull it out of the bag.
Stu...