Make a donation

Author Topic: Just had an Expensive phone bill in?!?!  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 3
  • Oot n By all the Keyboard Warriors
Just had an Expensive phone bill in?!?!
« on: May 17, 2010, 10:50:25 pm »
Hi all just came home this evening 2 find my Orange monthly bill sitting so I opened it to find a bill for £495 :fighting: :fighting:

Thing is I'm suppose to be on my new £45 a month 1200mins 750mb internet,unlimited texts tarriff signed up for it on the 10th of april got the contract sitting here in black and white the guy in at my local Phones 4 u said it would be my May bill before I'd see the tarriff had changed on my bill, But tonight it seems they have decided to charge me for my old £35 per month contract :fighting: :fighting: :jumping:

Now the question is I was in the shop when the saleman phoned Orange to setup my new £45 a month contract, I have my copy of this new contract here Where do I stand? As I'm not a happy bunny :fighting2:

Thanks

Toast :smiley:
Editon 30, no-0472-, 1/4mile 13.6sec@Crail-Giac 348bhp,345lbsft,Milltek tbe,s3 Cooler,Helix single mass clutch kit,Eibach Coilovers,Bsh Cold Air Intake , Autotech HPFP,s3 brakes,Speedline Turini's,Xenons

Offline Janner_Sy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
Re: Just had an Expensive phone bill in?!?!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 10:52:25 pm »
if you have a contract with the new deal on it, then they will look after you as they would have no leg to stand on.  Phone them up, im sure they wouldhelp you as soon as you mention you have your contract and a reference number, if that doesnt work, go to the shop and speak to the salesman involved

Offline neg

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • gone old skool
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 10:58:32 pm »
dont talk to me about Orange customer services - complete wasters 

:fighting: :fighting: :fighting:

good luck mind  :wink:

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 3
  • Oot n By all the Keyboard Warriors
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 10:59:10 pm »
Cheers Sy :happy2:

Yeah got all my new contract details infront of me just now, Going to go into the shop in the morning see what they say If not there will be a 20ton excavator doing some SERIOUS damage  :evilgrin: :evilgrin:
Editon 30, no-0472-, 1/4mile 13.6sec@Crail-Giac 348bhp,345lbsft,Milltek tbe,s3 Cooler,Helix single mass clutch kit,Eibach Coilovers,Bsh Cold Air Intake , Autotech HPFP,s3 brakes,Speedline Turini's,Xenons