All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Weston Motorsport Mk5 Rolling Road Day

(1/17) > >>

SteveP:
Firstly thanks to DaveFish at R32OC for organising the day apart from the cold weather a good time was had by all  :happy2:

I will let the Greenouse and RedRobin post there results themselves, but needless to say we showed the R32 boys a thing or two  :laugh:

I saw an improvement on my last Dyno Dynamics days at JKM with power now up to 288.9BHP and 262 FT LB.

Here are a few pic's from the day (I have saved a special one for the caption competition) : -

Theres a few more to follow  :smiley:

Top Cat:
Good stuff i was just about to poke you in the ribs about this.
Thats good news about BHP gains, and the big question who had to pay for the mugs.  :P

Top Cat:
I thought MR RedRobin wasn't going on the rollers.  :confused:

SteveP:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 01, 2008, 05:31:15 pm ---I thought MR RedRobin wasn't going on the rollers.  :confused:

--- End quote ---

For diagnostic purposes only  :happy2:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 01, 2008, 05:30:07 pm ---Good stuff i was just about to poke you in the ribs about this.
Thats good news about BHP gains, and the big question who had to pay for the mugs.  :P

--- End quote ---

Let's just say the Milltek TBE was proven to make a very big big difference  :embarrassed:

Top Cat:

--- Quote ---Let's just say the Milltek TBE was proven to make a very big big difference
--- End quote ---

Hehe so not only did you have to buy a mug you now have to convince the MRS on a new zorst for maintenance purposes.  :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version