All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Weston Motorsport Mk5 Rolling Road Day

<< < (3/17) > >>

SteveP:
While waiting for "Green - my figures start with a 3 and everyone else's start with a 2 - ouse" to put up his heres my graph: -

Even though I was well pleased with the results the best part of the day was some fun we had with the R32 boys after breakfast at Maccy D's.

I was side by side with one of them doing about 30 and we both hit the go pedal, after an initial traction issue he rapidly started to disappear in my mirror  :driver:

Later on DaveFish said the guy had commented to him how surprised he was about how quick the GTI's are  :grin: :grin: :grin:

182_blue:

--- Quote from: SteveP on November 01, 2008, 08:58:29 pm ---While waiting for "Green - my figures start with a 3 and everyone else's start with a 2 - ouse" to put up his heres my graph: -

Even though I was well pleased with the results the best part of the day was some fun we had with the R32 boys after breakfast at Maccy D's.

I was side by side with one of them doing about 30 and we both hit the go pedal, after an initial traction issue he rapidly started to disappear in my mirror  :driver:

Later on DaveFish said the guy had commented to him how surprised he was about how quick the GTI's are  :grin: :grin: :grin:

--- End quote ---

ahh, but if it was raining or around a corner  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Top Cat:
Mr Greenouse whats this i here about your super miltek giving huge gains.  :driver:

Greeners:
Well firstly can I apologise to all the R32 boy's who have spent alot of money on their beautiful sounding motors  :embarrassed:

As I was in the 'booth' I didn't get to hear their WTF!?! comments as my graph appeared on the monitor  :jumping:

Well chuffed, and about time Superchips delivered, and gave the REVO lot something to think about!!   :fighting:

Thanks for a great day Dave!  :wink:

Oh that Latte's gonna taste so sweeeet!  :wink:

182_blue:
that is  8) , you have the stage to Bluefin dont you ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version