All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Weston Motorsport Mk5 Rolling Road Day

<< < (6/17) > >>

SteveP:
^^^ Who is this cool cat and when did he join  :confused:  :P

joesgti:
TC came to blackpool!! didnt get out of his humbleness thow  :fighting2:

T88OMM:
Some nice pics there. Glad you gave the R32 boys something to think about!  :happy2: :drool: Very impressed with your figures Greenhouse never seen a bluefin mapped car do such impressive figures, good stuff  :jumpmove: 

Greeners:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 03, 2008, 01:11:41 pm ---Some nice pics there. Glad you gave the R32 boys something to think about!  :happy2: :drool: Very impressed with your figures Greenhouse never seen a bluefin mapped car do such impressive figures, good stuff  :jumpmove: 

--- End quote ---

Thanks Tom,  :happy2: I was well chuffed but tryed to be appear as modest as possible as I didn't want to upset my hosts (the R32 boys)  :P :laugh:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 03, 2008, 04:15:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 03, 2008, 01:11:41 pm ---Some nice pics there. Glad you gave the R32 boys something to think about!  :happy2: :drool: Very impressed with your figures Greenhouse never seen a bluefin mapped car do such impressive figures, good stuff  :jumpmove: 

--- End quote ---

Thanks Tom,  :happy2: I was well chuffed but tryed to be appear as modest as possible as I didn't want to upset my hosts (the R32 boys)  :P :laugh:

--- End quote ---

....Don't worry, Nathan - I upset the R32 boys for you. It's true! Ask anyone there - When your plots appeared on the screen, there was a gasp from everyone assembled and a R32 guy said "Whose car is that!!?" obviously thinking it was a .:R and they all rushed to the screen. But I, quick as a flash, loudly answered "Oh, it must be a GTI" at which us GTI guys fell about laughing and the R32 lads were slightly speechless but then also laughed as they appreciated the banter.

:evilgrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version