All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Weston Motorsport Mk5 Rolling Road Day

<< < (7/17) > >>

Teutonic_Tamer:
^^^^ I'd have loved to have seen that!  :evilgrin:  :evilgrin:  :evilgrin:  :evilgrin:

davefish:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 03, 2008, 05:05:25 pm ---....Don't worry, Nathan - I upset the R32 boys for you. It's true! Ask anyone there - When your plots appeared on the screen, there was a gasp from everyone assembled and a R32 guy said "Whose car is that!!?" obviously thinking it was a .:R and they all rushed to the screen. But I, quick as a flash, loudly answered "Oh, it must be a GTI" at which us GTI guys fell about laughing and the R32 lads were slightly speechless but then also laughed as they appreciated the banter.

:evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

Lol, that's not quite how it happened. I think we all realised it was a GTI as you could see it through the window. Still shocking though, and yes, you did rub it in lol. "Over 300bhp, that must be a GTI" I think was your comment haha.

Really good day, I think having a few GTI's added to the occasion. I'll organise another one in Spring/Summer 2009  :happy2:

Teutonic_Tamer:
Dave, and all, are there any other RRs located a bit more central, with me being near the end of back and beyond, that Weston trip was just a little too far!  :sad:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: davefish on November 03, 2008, 06:58:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 03, 2008, 05:05:25 pm ---....Don't worry, Nathan - I upset the R32 boys for you. It's true! Ask anyone there - When your plots appeared on the screen, there was a gasp from everyone assembled and a R32 guy said "Whose car is that!!?" obviously thinking it was a .:R and they all rushed to the screen. But I, quick as a flash, loudly answered "Oh, it must be a GTI" at which us GTI guys fell about laughing and the R32 lads were slightly speechless but then also laughed as they appreciated the banter.

--- End quote ---

Lol, that's not quite how it happened. I think we all realised it was a GTI as you could see it through the window. Still shocking though, and yes, you did rub it in lol. "Over 300bhp, that must be a GTI" I think was your comment haha.

Really good day, I think having a few GTI's added to the occasion. I'll organise another one in Spring/Summer 2009  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

....Yes, you're right! I remember it better now you have quoted it. You have to remember my age and that I've survived sex, drugs, and rock n roll in Chelsea when a lot younger and so my short term memory is shot!!

:happy2:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: davefish on November 03, 2008, 06:58:29 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was as shocked as everyone Dave as I really didn't think I'd get 300! The stage 2 map Superchips have developed definately compliments the rest of my mods!!

Thanks again for a very enjoyable day!! :grouphug:

T_T, you don't get much more central than Solihull!! :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version