All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Weston Motorsport Mk5 Rolling Road Day

<< < (8/17) > >>

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 03, 2008, 07:08:41 pm ---T_T, you don't get much more central than Solihull!! :signLOL:
--- End quote ---

Yebut - when you add on the "fat ar$e" dimensions of East Anglia to the map, then central becomes slightly distorted!  :evilgrin:

I was actually thinking of somewhere around Lesta or Peterbruff.  :wink:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on November 03, 2008, 07:22:56 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 03, 2008, 07:08:41 pm ---T_T, you don't get much more central than Solihull!! :signLOL:
--- End quote ---

Yebut - when you add on the "fat ar$e" dimensions of East Anglia to the map, then central becomes slightly distorted!  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

Either's good for me  :wink:

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 03, 2008, 07:24:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on November 03, 2008, 07:22:56 pm ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Either's good for me  :wink:
--- End quote ---

There is supposed to be a good VAG tuner in Peterborough, can't remember their name, but they were popular on VAGweb.  I'd defo be up for that.

Dunno about Leicester though, havn't been there for a while now, and when I do go, RRs are the last thing I look for.

davefish:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on November 03, 2008, 07:02:54 pm ---Dave, and all, are there any other RRs located a bit more central, with me being near the end of back and beyond, that Weston trip was just a little too far!  :sad:

--- End quote ---

Jabbasport have a Rolling Road and are familiar with VAG tuning. Not sure how good it is but they are a well known company based in Peterbrough. http://www.jabbasport.com/index.php

You should try to make it to the next Weston Meet in 2009 though chap. More the merrier!

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: davefish on November 03, 2008, 08:01:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on November 03, 2008, 07:02:54 pm ---Dave, and all, are there any other RRs located a bit more central, with me being near the end of back and beyond, that Weston trip was just a little too far!  :sad:

--- End quote ---

Jabbasport have a Rolling Road and are familiar with VAG tuning. Not sure how good it is but they are a well known company based in Peterbrough. http://www.jabbasport.com/index.php

You should try to make it to the next Weston Meet in 2009 though chap. More the merrier!
--- End quote ---

That is the one, thanks Dave.

Sadly, my ill health can seriously dent any plans I make.  Somedays, I could drive from Lands End to John O Groats without stopping - well apart from some Tesco 99, other days, I can hardly make it to the shops.  Hence why I tend never to make plans.  :sad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version