Make a donation

Author Topic: Recent Purchases Picture Thread!!  (Read 1158822 times)

Offline rdfcpete

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 52
    • Email
Re: Recent Purchases Picture Thread!!
« Reply #660 on: March 18, 2011, 05:13:50 pm »
Is the roof painted or wrapped out the factory Sy? I like it though, looks a real pocket rocket  :pomppomp:
Pete

RNS-E LED 2012 | Aux-In | AP Coilovers |  Hawk HPS Pads | Revo Stage 1+
Previous: OEM+ 2006 MK5 Golf GTI 2.0T FSI Steel Grey 3 Door

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #661 on: March 18, 2011, 05:44:31 pm »
painted like that.  would have been cheaper to wrap, but not as long term.

Its pretty nippy, but i wouldnt go as far as to say its a rocket.  will be good with a remap though.  Was meant to be getting mapped on sunday, but i have pulled out.  want to run it for a bit longer.  Only have 150 miles on the clock.

Saint Steve

« Reply #662 on: March 18, 2011, 08:04:06 pm »
http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=1599543614

Just agree'd deal on this car today, this will be taking over from the Golf's old job of town crawling, and having a well deserved rest. top of the range Hyundia i10 Style.

At £30 a year road tax, and £20 a week in fuel for 200 miles motoring on average, it more then makes it worth purchasing .Insurance is £250 a year fully comp.

for all the bhp chasers in here, it's 77bhp, 72lb ft of torque, and this will be my calculation, has just enough power to make jkm's rollers roll one revolution before needing a new clutch :signLOL:.

And yes I do fit inside behind the wheel. it has as much room in the back as the Golf does :surprised:.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 08:07:11 pm by Saint Steve »

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
« Reply #663 on: March 18, 2011, 08:05:06 pm »
Lol.  If only you'd said you were going there I may have been able to help  :evilgrin:
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Saint Steve

« Reply #664 on: March 18, 2011, 08:06:11 pm »
Pm me, I'm going tomorrow to sign etc stu

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #665 on: March 18, 2011, 08:07:20 pm »
Might be a little late if you've agreed the deal.  Is it in Portsmouth or Sotn??
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Saint Steve

« Reply #666 on: March 18, 2011, 08:09:52 pm »
It's offered to me stu, I haven't signed, I'm going tomorrow to either take his offer (which I was) or see what else I can get out of them.

Southampton btw

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #667 on: March 18, 2011, 08:14:44 pm »
Ok, leave it with me.  Let me know the deal you've been offered.
Stu...

Offline Creatz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 15
  • The Noob
« Reply #668 on: March 18, 2011, 08:16:55 pm »
my last big purchase

Trip to vegas,a friend of mine is getting married there

Offline simonp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 38
  • No longer a Golfer
« Reply #669 on: March 19, 2011, 03:47:28 pm »
I'm going on a US road trip that ends there in September. I don't want to go to LV but I was out voted!

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #670 on: March 19, 2011, 03:49:35 pm »
vegas rules, loved every second there  :happy2:

Ifti

« Reply #671 on: March 19, 2011, 03:51:38 pm »
Car tax (generic image!)
£30 for 12 months.  :happy2:

Council Tax
Just over £1500!  :sick:

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #672 on: March 19, 2011, 04:57:57 pm »
I think his car Tax has now been reduced to £20 per year  :evilgrin:

Afraid I can't help with the Council Tax though.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 05:00:03 pm by vRStu »
Stu...

Ifti

« Reply #673 on: March 19, 2011, 05:08:55 pm »
It was £35 last year, dropped to £30 this year.
Probably the only thing thats dropped.
Insurance due next month  :scared:

Saint Steve

« Reply #674 on: March 19, 2011, 05:11:03 pm »
Well alot has changed in 24hrs with my 2nd car. :laugh:

The deal to purchase the 2009 i10 Style has changed.

A big thanks goes to Mr vRStu for stepping in, and making a quick phonecall to his brother, who unbeknown to me, is senior Sales manager at Richmonds of Portsmouth.(Hyundia dealer)

Well ive ended up with a Brand new car order of an 11 plate Hyundia i10 Active. Retails at £8700 normally, and placed the order for a total of £7384!!

Ive decided on Crystal White, with all extra's except sunroof. Cant get over what a great little car this is!.This thing has as much room in the back for rear passengers as the golf :surprised:

This is the new facelift model that was realised on the 1st of March. Has the new engine fitted with VVTi technology. Does an abosolute stonking 61mpg!!, or around 50+ around town.Comes with Full roadside AA cover as part of the package from Hyundia.
Insurance group 2 so its rather cheap to insure :grin: . Road tax is the bit that makes me laugh............... £20 for a full year :signLOL:. Goes up to £30 from year 1 on. 5 year warranty from Manufactures too. Ive arranged Return to invoice for £110 on the t'internet , which in the event of a right -off or car gets stolen, i get the full price back i payed for it at point of sale. So in a part finance agreement , i wont loose out or be out of pocket, should the worse happen.

All of 85bhp :pomppomp: but as an economical way of city travel, it doesnt get much better.
Ive put down £2000 cash towards the cost to bring re-payments down, which when i added up the sums, is cheaper to do this rather then burn nearly £200 a month in super unleaded in the golf as a daily car.

Phylis is gonna be basically the weekend fun bus, whilst the i10 will do the school runs, take Mrs Saint to and from work everyweek.

After speaking to Southampton Hyundia again today, they checked out the deal that Portsmouth Hyundia arranged, and its made Richmonds -£7  :signLOL:

So thanks again Stu for your help, and please thank your brother for the very generous business :drinking:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 05:13:35 pm by Saint Steve »