Make a donation

Author Topic: Recent Purchases Picture Thread!!  (Read 1159094 times)

Offline rich83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=nm1cn3bd3umgkd4cbf8pti3nte&/topic,19740.0.html
Re: Recent Purchases Picture Thread!!
« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2011, 01:36:57 pm »
Happy birthday.... how was the Kobe Filet? Never had it but it looks incredible!  :drool:

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #271 on: January 04, 2011, 02:18:07 pm »
Kobe fillet? Are we talking grill on the alley here? Lol

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #272 on: January 04, 2011, 02:24:11 pm »
Thanks!

Yes - Grill on the Alley. Gaucho quality food for pub prices, they've got their usual January sale starting today too 50% off food link (not Wagyu, sadly!)

Rich - Amazing, tastes like you wouldn't believe, although I may have just convinced myself it was better? I do suggest trying it for a special treat.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 02:38:57 pm by tony_danza »
Sideways yo!

Offline apollo13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 47
« Reply #273 on: January 04, 2011, 04:28:22 pm »
Well I've had them a while now but they have been hidden away while the work in the house is going on but they'll be ready to go in this weekend once all the painting is done. :pomppomp:

I have 3 HD250's for the front centre/left/right speakers and my two rears are Speakercraft Aim which are flush ceiling mounted.

This is there new home.

I'v just swapped my old plasma (Pioneer PDPLX5090) for this one. Its nowhere as good as the Pioneer (by a million miles!) but I now have £2000 in the pocket and I will get a 3D later anyway so I could'nt turn the offer down!!
****Registered VCDS HEX CAN Kent Area For All Retrofits**** GT TDI - Retro fitted by me so far.... OEM Omanyts - Sportlines - GT Sport Front End - GTI Rear and Skirts - Hella Dynabeam Xenons - Heated Leather - Highline Cluster With White LED's and Lit Needles - Armrest - Mk6 GTI MFSW - Skyline OEM LED Tailights - LED RNS 510 With Voice Control - Rear Sensors - 729B Bluetooth - Highline CCM + CECM - AF CAN Gateway - Cornering Fogs - U.S Indicators

Offline Truckie

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 18
    • Formula Hot Laps
« Reply #274 on: January 06, 2011, 09:30:17 pm »
Woop woop, more cleaning gear!  :signLOL: A miracle drier, New dodo shampoo, a rain repel tester.
Also a Carbon VW badge.

Offline big al

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 93
    • Email
« Reply #275 on: January 06, 2011, 10:21:23 pm »
Where did you get the drier? Mine is completely shot, how good is yours when chammying the car?

Offline luckyGti

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 27
« Reply #276 on: January 07, 2011, 12:14:35 am »
Well I've had them a while now but they have been hidden away while the work in the house is going on but they'll be ready to go in this weekend once all the painting is done. :pomppomp:

I have 3 HD250's for the front centre/left/right speakers and my two rears are Speakercraft Aim which are flush ceiling mounted.

This is there new home.

I'v just swapped my old plasma (Pioneer PDPLX5090) for this one. Its nowhere as good as the Pioneer (by a million miles!) but I now have £2000 in the pocket and I will get a 3D later anyway so I could'nt turn the offer down!!

The Pioneer plasmas are fantastic, I still own a Krp 500m and a 5090 and couldn't imagine changing for a 3d set, I do have a soft spot for them though but its probably a wise decision to jump out of the pioneers before the 2nd hand market drops even further.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 12:17:30 am by luckyGti »

Ifti

« Reply #277 on: January 07, 2011, 12:38:40 pm »

Was going to put it up on the wall, but then just got this instead since it will sit quite nicely where we want the TV to be moved to...

I have a 360 already, but wanted a BluRay player for the living room - so just got this to use as a media centre instead (I have a 320GB HDD already to upgrade the PS3 with..)

Finally, for my daughters birthday on Monday....

The only thing I actually paid for, from all the above, was the TV  :signLOL:
All the rest was using vouchers I had built up on my Play.com credit card!

Offline apollo13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 47
« Reply #278 on: January 07, 2011, 02:48:20 pm »

This is there new home.

The Pioneer plasmas are fantastic, I still own a Krp 500m and a 5090 and couldn't imagine changing for a 3d set, I do have a soft spot for them though but its probably a wise decision to jump out of the pioneers before the 2nd hand market drops even further.

The Kuro's are the best plasmas out there IMO. Lovely looking too!

The offer was too good to refuse but I'll take my time looking for a replacement  :happy2:
****Registered VCDS HEX CAN Kent Area For All Retrofits**** GT TDI - Retro fitted by me so far.... OEM Omanyts - Sportlines - GT Sport Front End - GTI Rear and Skirts - Hella Dynabeam Xenons - Heated Leather - Highline Cluster With White LED's and Lit Needles - Armrest - Mk6 GTI MFSW - Skyline OEM LED Tailights - LED RNS 510 With Voice Control - Rear Sensors - 729B Bluetooth - Highline CCM + CECM - AF CAN Gateway - Cornering Fogs - U.S Indicators

Offline SteveP

• Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 340
    • My Project
« Reply #279 on: January 07, 2011, 04:47:48 pm »
Just a few things to keep me busy this weekend with the Tiguan (RNS, Rear Camera, Bluetooth, Sharkfin Aerial and Mk6 MFSW)   :party: :party:

Just so the Mk6 didn't feel left out, I stuck these new LED DRL Xenon headlights on, just need to sort the coding now  :jumpmove: :jumpmove:

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #280 on: January 07, 2011, 06:35:31 pm »
ive just purchased one just like this

time to stock pile the mods whilst its getting built

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #281 on: January 07, 2011, 06:45:48 pm »
Just a few things to keep me busy this weekend with the Tiguan (RNS, Rear Camera, Bluetooth, Sharkfin Aerial and Mk6 MFSW)   :party: :party:

Just so the Mk6 didn't feel left out, I stuck these new LED DRL Xenon headlights on, just need to sort the coding now  :jumpmove: :jumpmove:

Nice little collection  :happy2:

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #282 on: January 07, 2011, 06:48:19 pm »
Make mine look a bit feeble steve LOL

Offline vRS Carl