Make a donation

Author Topic: Recent Purchases Picture Thread!!  (Read 1162682 times)

Offline wigit

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 129
  • -Receive: 42
    • Email
Re: Recent Purchases Picture Thread!!
« Reply #4710 on: March 14, 2013, 03:18:44 pm »
picked up a O2 mobile hotspot to get me out the mire as at the inlaws and no vodaphone data coverage as need to keep billing those clients :)

Offline micaerin

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #4711 on: March 14, 2013, 04:32:15 pm »

Sold the 3.2 v6 TT and got this run around, less miles going on the GTI and what a saving on fuel!

2007 GTI DSG, Xenon's, Armrest 6 Disc ,Rear Parking Sensors,Sunroof,Lux Pack,Cruise,Electric drivers seat,MFSW,RNS 510,Miltek Cat Back.

Saintsteve

« Reply #4712 on: March 14, 2013, 05:18:23 pm »

Sold the 3.2 v6 TT and got this run around, less miles going on the GTI and what a saving on fuel!

:congrats:

Worth doing.. Best thing I ever did buying my Hyundai i10 as the town mile muncher.

Offline Lone_Par

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 12
    • Lone_Pars MK5 Diamond Black GTI
« Reply #4713 on: March 14, 2013, 08:02:42 pm »

Moving back towards civilisation (well Dyce near Aberdeen anyway)! Sealed the deal on our own house today and at the same time sealed the deal on this place.

Really chuffed - the building to the left is an extended garage that's been converted into a home office. That will be my man cave.  :rolleye:

Plenty of room to extend behind the house, to make it the place we want, in the location we want. More of a long term project really - hopefully worth it!

All being well, moving in 4 weeks time.

:smiley:

Offline scottm72

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #4714 on: March 14, 2013, 08:24:47 pm »

Moving back towards civilisation (well Dyce near Aberdeen anyway)! Sealed the deal on our own house today and at the same time sealed the deal on this place.

Really chuffed - the building to the left is an extended garage that's been converted into a home office. That will be my man cave.  :rolleye:

Plenty of room to extend behind the house, to make it the place we want, in the location we want. More of a long term project really - hopefully worth it!

All being well, moving in 4 weeks time.

:smiley:
:congrats: :congrats: nice houses them in dyce esp if you get one that has not been owned by an old couple with 80s styling.
Yours obviouslly isnt going by the extension, looks good.
We considered dyce / westhill / banchory,,,, only thing that put us off dyce and westhill was the traffic going to and from town - it is a bloody nightmare esp westhill.
Ended up in Banchory so we will be neighbours - ish.
Bet your purchase is the most expensive thing to go on this thread to date  :congrats: :congrats:

Offline Lone_Par

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #4715 on: March 14, 2013, 08:36:09 pm »
Dyce is perfect for us as the wee man already goes to nursery there and this is 5 min along the road. I can walk to the station and be at work in 10 minutes instead of sitting in the traffic at the airport roundabout for 30-40 min each day. Wife is working in Westhill just now but she'll be going agains the main flow of traffic both ways - though she will get stuck in a bit at Westhill, but nothing like what we've got now.

Even better will be my fuel costs - will be chopping at least 150 miles of my average each week I'd say. Possibly more.

:happy2:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=iau0ue8escm17nddake4ug7jrq&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #4716 on: March 14, 2013, 08:40:55 pm »
I would never have guessed that house was in/near Aberdeen.... Given the fact it's grey  :signLOL:

Offline Lone_Par

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #4717 on: March 14, 2013, 09:11:37 pm »
I would never have guessed that house was in/near Aberdeen.... Given the fact it's grey  :signLOL:

Offline Leesey

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #4718 on: March 14, 2013, 10:31:11 pm »
Going give these a try!

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #4719 on: March 14, 2013, 10:57:04 pm »
^^^
Got those in mine. They give a nice white light although the beam isn't as good as the 'slightly yellow' Osram Nightbreakers I used to have.
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline simonp

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 38
  • No longer a Golfer
« Reply #4720 on: March 14, 2013, 10:57:48 pm »
Oh, I love these ebay specials. The way they scatter their illegal output everywhere, indiscriminately blinding oncoming drivers is mightily impressive...

Offline scottm72

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #4721 on: March 14, 2013, 11:16:51 pm »
Dyce is perfect for us as the wee man already goes to nursery there and this is 5 min along the road. I can walk to the station and be at work in 10 minutes instead of sitting in the traffic at the airport roundabout for 30-40 min each day. Wife is working in Westhill just now but she'll be going agains the main flow of traffic both ways - though she will get stuck in a bit at Westhill, but nothing like what we've got now.

Even better will be my fuel costs - will be chopping at least 150 miles of my average each week I'd say. Possibly more.

Ahh i see, that works out really well,,, good luck in your new home AND THE COOL BATCAVE  :drinking:

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Thank You
« Reply #4722 on: March 15, 2013, 02:30:35 pm »
Ordered one of these last night (DNX521DAB):

Can't wait to get it :party:

So my RNS510 will be up for sale soon :smiley:
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline Lone_Par

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #4723 on: March 15, 2013, 03:26:41 pm »

You will love it mate. I've had mine 2 months now and easily the best investment I've made in the Golf to date. Just hope you have more success with the reliability of the unit! I'm on my 3rd one now!!

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Thank You
« Reply #4724 on: March 15, 2013, 03:35:32 pm »

You will love it mate. I've had mine 2 months now and easily the best investment I've made in the Golf to date. Just hope you have more success with the reliability of the unit! I'm on my 3rd one now!!

Yeah thanks. Managed to get it for a decent price and have wanted DAB for a while so just thought...GO FOR IT :happy2:

3rd one...really :scared: